I'm thinning the herd and looking to trade down on several of my watches. I just picked up a Omega SM300 c0o-axial so I have to move a couple of pieces out of the collection. I prefer to trade down as I’m in fund-raising mode at the moment. I can combine multiple watches for one if there ends up being cash in it for me. USA trades are preferred as my goal here is to keep expenses down and raise as much funds as possible. Throw out those trade offers, skx009/007, steinhart ovm 2.0, Tudor Pelagos / Black Bay, Helson Blackbeard, Crepas Cayman, etc. Please no invicta, gold watches or fashion brands. Values below are trade value with insured shipping USPS Priority.
1. #####WITHDRAWN#####Omega WatchCo SM120 ($3,200): Cal. 565 'quickset' movment, deep blue dial, 43mm (acrylic dial shows some wear but you know it's part of the whole vintage vibe.... I don't know that I've come across another 120 in my watch travels.....not to sure I really want to let this one go but.....
2. Tudor Hydronaut II 20060B ($2,000): Blue 41mm dial, blue rubber strap with tudor clasp; full kit under warranty until July 2017
3. Crepas L'Ocean ($800): Blue 42.5mm dial; Full kit with extra black dial/bezel; full specs: CREPAS L’océan 1200M
4. #####TRADED#####Dagaz T2 Typhoon "Deep Orange" ($400): Black Dial full kit.
5. Seiko Blue Turtle SRP773 ($225): Blue Dial; no bracelet / rubber strap but I'll throw in a blue rubber Zulu Diver Nato.
Please check my feedback as I'll be checking yours. Again, trying to keep cost down so US trades are highly preferred. Feel free to text or call me at 314.346.SEVEN4SEVEN5 with any questions or if you'd like more pics and details. Thanks, Keith