I would like to trade my Indy 500 for a Glycine Incursore or Strato; but I am also open for offers.
It is used, but in extremely good condition, no scratches, buffs, dings, dents, etc.
It comes complete with inner & outter boxes, manual and papers.
- Model: CAH101A.BA0854
- Serial: RBR1952
- Movement: Quartz movement/ Elapsed and total time chronograph functions with split-seconds and close consecutive times register
- Water resistance: 200 m
- Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case: Steel
- Bezel: Steel fixed bezel with tachometer scale
- Dial: Luminescent hour-markers and hands
- Crown: Screw in crown with double seal “TAG Heuer Easy Grip” system which includes oversized flutes
- Bracelet: Steel
- Clasp: Double safety clasp with extension system and length adjustment
Please, feel free to ask anything.
El Paso Bill
(sorry for the pics.... I didn't know how hard it is to photograph watches)