Like Tree13Likes

Thread: E-boutique going live soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: E-boutique going live soon

Keep on trucking and looking forward to the new digs
    Knoc
    |Underground Inventive. Overground Effective​|
    Sinn:
    EZM-13 | Rolex: SDC-4000 (ref:116600) | MKII Nassua- Red T (#30) | Omega: PO-8500 (42mm) | OWC: 9411 NC | Marathon: SAR (2006 Gen) | Damasko: DC66 | OWC: 6538 NC

Quote Originally Posted by Yao View Post
    I appreciate the replies but no time right now to go through them all....sorry.

We pushed really hard to try to re-launch the site today but ran into an unexpected formatting problem with the site late this afternoon. Given that its Friday we hope to get this taken care of early next week. At this time we expect to re-launch the E-boutique early next week.

In the mean time I have other admin stuff to fix for the site launch. My brain is really aching for the tranquility of designing and making watches. Thankfully this kind of site re-build only has to be done every once in a blue moon. But we are almost here....just not quite.

Hey Bill - how about rewarding your unwashed and patient followers with a little nugget of information.....as in the price of the Fulcrum? This would allow us to ready the funds in anticipation of launch. How 'bout it pal?
    Darwin likes this.

Yao

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppyjr View Post
    Hey Bill - how about rewarding your unwashed and patient followers with a little nugget of information.....as in the price of the Fulcrum? This would allow us to ready the funds in anticipation of launch. How 'bout it pal?
    I'd tell you if I knew. I still have to calculate the price. The new features on this watch that we haven't used before make the calculation different from the past. (e.g. Lume blocks on the dial, and anti-magnetic shielding.)

Yao

The site is up and we are loading the existing customers into the server right now. If you have an account with us and certainly if you have ordered from us before the system will automatically generate a new password for you and e-mail it to you.

I am going to create a new thread for you guys to report any bugs in the system. All we know now is that the important stuff is right (i.e. security) but I am sure there are settings we haven't covered or other process related "things" that have to be adjusted.

Thanks for everyone's patience. Normal service should resume tomorrow. Kindly note that there is a backlog of correspondence I will have to work down.

Logged in and it looks like its firing on all cylinders !

Nice !
    Nylon NATION Co-Conspirator
    Lug Hole Loyalist
    Chamfer Line Inspector

Love the site. Great stuff, but most is sold out
    Seiko SNK008 SINN MOD which everestwatchworks applied C3 X1 LUME and my Wife loves to wear it.
    Seiko SKX Spork MOD with NO DATE and Jubilee bracelet
    Seiko Chariot 2220 classic manual wind watch with 2 hands and just 7mm thick.
    G-shock square 5600e

Super clean site, looks fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information