Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Found a bug in our new E-boutique (let us know)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Yao

Found a bug in our new E-boutique (let us know)

Please post any issues you find in the new E-boutique here and we will do our best to clear them up.

Yao

Re: Found a bug in our new E-boutique (let us know)

Just an FYI of something I already noticed:

* The customer upload sometimes resulted in names being inserted into the address line and duplicate entry of first and last names.
    * Sometimes the states are in the system but the system will ask you to update the state. Not sure why but just so you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience but the first time you login you may have to clean up the address and account information section.

There are a number of customers that didn't load yet due to errors. I will have to manually correct those and upload.

Yao.. there's no way i could enter the helpserve / order status , as i get this message :

A Cross Site Request Forgery attempt has been detected; cannot continue with the required action.

I try to get a new password, but it doesn't seams to work

Hey Bill,

Are we supposed to be able to pre-order the new stingray? The checkout process is blocked by there not being a shipping option.

same here.. i got this error when login into the customer portal
    "A Cross Site Request Forgery attempt has been detected; cannot continue with the required action."
    Collection:
    G-Shock G5600E-1
    Hamilton Jazzmaster Open Heart
    MK2 Nassau - non date
    Panerai Black Seal PAM 292J
    Rolex Oyster Date-Just II
    Seagull 1963 Re-Issue
    SevenFriday P1
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16
    Tag Heuer Formula 1
    Vostok Europe Limousine Limited Edition

Looks good at first glance, Bill

My observation: not sure if this is user-error, a feature, a bug, an issue, or data that hasn't been loaded yet: when I log in to my account and snoop around, I can nowhere find confirmation that I have paid deposits for the projects 300 and GMT. Should I be able to see those deposits? After all, these are pending orders, no?

RonB

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    My observation: not sure if this is user-error, a feature, a bug, an issue, or data that hasn't been loaded yet: when I log in to my account and snoop around, I can nowhere find confirmation that I have paid deposits for the projects 300 and GMT. Should I be able to see those deposits? After all, these are pending orders, no?
    Same with my Nassau order. Not there. I guess it's not loaded yet.

Yao

UPDATE: Error message on the Customer Service portal. You may get the following message on the Customer Service Portal "A Cross Site Request Forgery attempt has been detected; cannot continue with the required action."

- We have submitted a ticket to the service provider and are waiting to hear back. It looks like this error message is the result of perhaps our moving servers and/or new security protocol with the Customer Service Portal software. On the back-end where we login everything looks fine. Customers just can't login.

Yao

Quote Originally Posted by massives View Post
    Same with my Nassau order. Not there. I guess it's not loaded yet.
    I hope you got the "welcome e-mail" which will note that the old orders can not be loaded into the new system. The software that we use does not support that function. You will have to rely on the Customer Service Portal to keep track of the current open orders (after we get it fixed that is.)
    massives likes this.

Yao

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    Looks good at first glance, Bill

RonB

I hope you got the "welcome e-mail" which will note that the old orders can not be loaded into the new system. The software that we use does not support that function. You will have to rely on the Customer Service Portal to keep track of the current open orders (after we get it fixed that is - see below)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information