Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tomr

Thread: The Kingston is a "LIKE" machine

The Kingston is a "LIKE" machine

Hey MKII guys,

I've posted a wrist shot of my Kingston on the Sunday WRUW thread in the dive watches forum, HERE,
    and was amazed to find more than 20 likes on that single photo this morning.
    This is the first time for me that a watch gets so many likes in such a short time
    Well, it's a great watch, thanks to Bill and the MKII forum members.

I now recall my grandmother's ultimate understatement she gave, many years ago,
    after seeing one of my girlfriends - "What's there not to like?"

Re: The Kingston is a "LIKE" machine

A nice clear photo. The strap looks good, and as I usually don't like to wear bracelets, especially in the colder months, I've been hoping to see more photos of the Kingston on straps. I have been considering trying mine, when I receive it later this month, on a black alligator strap. Any such photos would be much appreciated.

Also in your photo, I noticed that the bezel is not centered with the pip on top. Was that intentional, or does it easily get moved?

Quote Originally Posted by tomr View Post
    ...I've been hoping to see more photos of the Kingston on straps. I have been considering trying mine, when I receive it later this month, on a black alligator strap. Any such photos would be much appreciated.
    for Kingston strap options, you can look HERE and HERE, you just have to look a little

Quote Originally Posted by tomr View Post
    Also in your photo, I noticed that the bezel is not centered with the pip on top. Was that intentional, or does it easily get moved?
    It was not intentional, and it does not turn easily, or accidentally. I must have turned it before this photograph to time something.
    The bezel action is just right, not too easy, not too tight.
    Last edited by Galpo; November 14th, 2011 at 21:04.

Thanks, Galpo, for the links. I had seen them, but am always looking for more photos, as most of us are, I'm sure. I have yet, however, to see a Kingston on a nice black alligator strap.

Also, it's good to know that the bezel action is just right.
    Galpo likes this.

I agree with every word, it would be great to see more options. I don't think I've landed the "one" yet :)
    So all those silent Kingston owners - please don't keep those strap options photos for yourselves...

Thread Information