Is there anyone else out there that gets a red "X" in a box instead of seeing the CAPTCHA image? I can't re-create the problem.
I know people have been telling me they can't read it but I assumed it was a separate issue and not as a result of the fact that for some people the CAPTCHA image may not load at all. It may still be a separate issue but if the image doesn't come up at all I'd like to figure out what is causing the issue. So if you have had the problem or are able to re-create the problem please let me know:
* Browser type used
* Version of the browser (usually located under the Help menu at the top[ of the browser)
* OS used (Windows XP, Vista, Leopard, etc...)
For those of you that can see the CAPTCHA image but still can't submit a ticket please let me know if you can provide any additional information:
* Size an issue?
* The CAPTCHA is multi-color so if you have a medical condition this may be a cause
I'd like to get to the bottom of this because the system has been immensely useful in helping us stay organized and assisting people with queries and issues. We will be investing more time into the Knowledge base in order to make more information available 24/7. Thanks in advance.
A General Note about by-passing the CAPTCHA:
* If you log into the system using your e-mail address and password in the left side of the Order Status Portal window you don't have to fill in a CAPTCHA field.
* For new users when you "Register" you will have to fill in the CAPTCHA field
* When you just "Submit a Ticket" without logging in that is when you will have to fill the CAPTCHA field. This is to present spambots from inundating our inbox with garbage.
* If you have a service problem and no matter what you can't get through send us a message via fax or leave us a VM.