300 - first arrival photos! - Page 5
Like Tree519Likes

Thread: 300 - first arrival photos!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Re: 300 - first arrival photos!

Quote Originally Posted by rts9364 View Post
    Sept. 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripcode View Post
    I was like bummer... I pre-ordered on 09/01 and had not gotten a notice...

But then I checked my FedEx app and BOOM! "Label created"!

So soon!

Grrrrrrr. I pre-ordered April 18th and still no shipping notice. As much as I love their watches, I just need to remind myself that fulfillment isn't always as promised (shipped in order of deposit date).

Quote Originally Posted by twylie View Post
    Grrrrrrr. I pre-ordered April 18th and still no shipping notice. As much as I love their watches, I just need to remind myself that fulfillment isn't always as promised (shipped in order of deposit date).
    Wow, that sucks! That definitely warrants an email. They also have a chat app on their website that I have used a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by twylie View Post
    I think it's because they are shipping all the pros first. What did you order ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisher View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine is a SR, and I've seen a couple others, so it's not that the pros are going out first
    --
    "What you think, you become"

-Buddha

my current collection: '68 Tudor Sub-military, '83 Rolex Seadweller 16660 (matte dial), '62 Rolex Zephyr, Doxa Sub 300T Professional Reissue, Doxa Divingstar 750 GMT, Omega Flightmaster c911, Omega Seamaster 300/date, Omega PloProf 1200, Omega PO Chrono c9300, Seiko MarineMaster 300M, ZRC Etanche Grand Fondes reissue, B&R BR-02, Seiko Scubamaster M726, Helson Sharkmaster Destro, MeisterSinger Scrypto

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisher View Post
    Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    And now on a rubber NATO:

Timekeeping perfect overnight!

I just had a couple of quick questions I was hoping someone could help with, please:

Are the rubber "Hershey" style straps going to be made available soon?

Has anyone else found the screws in the bracelet a little tight? Is resolving this just a matter of using heat to loosen up any Loctite on the screws?
    Doxa commented in another thread that there may indeed be a dab of Loctite on the screws and some heat could prove useful. I had no problem removing the screws in my Searambler early this morning but just now tried to do so with my Pro and wasn't able to. So now I need to wait until I get home this evening and borrow my wife's hair dryer.

Could you share where you got that rubber NATO strap?

Thanks Semper Jeep. I will try the hairdryer and a new screwdriver that should be coming in the post tomorrow!

And the rubber NATO is from Watch Gecko:

https://www.watchgecko.com/zuludiver...ap-bonetto.php

I found out about them when they were recommended on The Grey Nato podcast. They're not cheap but are really good - very comfortable and quite thin, so the watch doesn't sit too high off your wrist. You have to cut the end to size though - it's not possible to fold the tail end of the strap back through the keepers, even on my skinny wrist.

Sorry - duplicate post.

#007 has arrived.

Man, this thing rocks! Admittedly, I've just had it in my hands for a few hours, but it's stunning! SO much nicer than the vintage 300T that I had! (I think it's the beautiful domed crystal)
    Love it!

Very happy with mine. Other than the piece of crap screwdriver and one screw that I absolutely just cannot get out. Amazing watch.

Current:
    Rolex Sea-Dweller 116600
    Citizen BN0151-09L

Gone with some regrets:
    Rolex Submariner 114060 (x3!), Seiko SBDC053, Sinn U1 Professional LE, Seiko SBDX017 (x2), Doxa 300 50th Sharkhunter, Seiko SBBN031, Seiko SBBN017, Doxa 1500T SR, Doxa 5000T Caribbean COSC, Seiko SBBN015, Stowa Seatime Prodiver (x2), Seiko SKX009K, Precista PRS-18A, SAS SEA-01 Classic II, Stowa Seatime, Omega Seamaster PO 2200.50, Omega Speedmaster 3573.50, IWC Aquatimer 3568-06, Doxa 5000t Sharkhunter, Breitling Superocean Steelfish A17390, Armida A1, Pam 111, Seiko SRP777, Seiko SRP773, Oris Diver Small Seconds Date, Oris TT1 Titan 44mm, Seiko SRPA21, Evant Tropic Diver 300, Ocean 7 LM-6, Seiko SKX009J, Orient OS300 Sat Diver, Deep Blue Ocean Diver 500, Tag Heuer Link, RXW MM20 (2X), Ollech & Wajs XXL, Riedenschild Dark Sea Diver 1, Ollech & Wajs 42mm something or other, Seiko Black Monster (2x), Seiko Land Monster, Glycine Incursore, Bernhardt Sea Shark, and a few others I can't remember...

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information