300 T-Graph Sharkhunter Sapphire Bezel (PIC HEAVY)
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 300 T-Graph Sharkhunter Sapphire Bezel (PIC HEAVY)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

300 T-Graph Sharkhunter Sapphire Bezel (PIC HEAVY)

Hey everybody,

This has been a long time coming for this guy right here ! 5 years ago I had no idea what Doxa was until one day I joined a Facebook group and was mesmerized by all the Doxa's posted there. Especially the Searamblers. Wow, I need one of those gorgeous silver dials one day, the 1500 keeps calling me, and even more now.

When the opportunity came to get one thanks to PayPal Credit 6 months interest free plan. I had to go for my Ultimate Grail aka The Holy Grail.

I contacted Doxa to make sure I could take advantage of that 6 month plan by having them send me a PayPal invoice and they were super quick to answer. Very friendly and helpful.

I've had it for a few weeks now but only posted as WOTD cus I wanted to share a bunch of pics when i finally shared it with a thread.

Here are first pics of when it arrived:

How many times have you read BLOWN AWAY when someone posts a watch that arrived ?

Well I was more than blown away. I was SCARED. It looked so beautiful and way out of my league. I couldn't believe I am the first owner of this thing. My goodness ! I kept staring at it, from every angle, drooling at it. I mean, I felt not worthy but incredibly excited to call it mine.

So I had to get a lume shot right after first two pics:

Then that just sealed the deal for me. I love lume yet don't need lume on watches if the eye candy is there but the lume just took it up to the next level.

So enough yadda yadda for now, time for more pics that I've taken since it arrived some weeks ago.

On black PhenomeNATO

Too much fun taking pics of this thing.

As you can see, I favor the right side of case because I love how asymmetrical this watch is. Like the vintage Benrus cases but less obvious. You can't really tell here, for example:

But here we go again, I love this !

A bit more noticeable on their 4000T.

On grey PhenomeNATO

I'll never test it out but it's cool to know I can use the chronograph under water.

My main factor to pull the trigger was the sapphire lumed bezel. When spending more than $400-500, it's one of my rules to go with sapphire or ceramic bezels so I don't have to scream when I give the SS, PVD or DLC bezel insert a little scratch. I love that peace of mind. I know I can shatter it or scratch it one day but it takes a lot to get to that point of heartbreak.

I wish to see a dual crown Caribbean blue with sapphire bezel and a Searambler with light grey sapphire bezel but maybe I'm just asking too much from my wild dreams.

I'm waiting on some links so the bracelet can fit my 8.3in wrist perfectly but I love that they went a ratchet clasp while I'm not a fan (yet) of the high polished center links. Later on, I'll decide whether or not it stays high polished or I have someone brush them out.

I haven't found the perfect two piece straps for it but I really love it on NATO's right now. It also feels more toned down and affordable on NATO while at the same time commanding me to stare at it all the time. Some say NATO's cheapen the look of good watches but in my case, that's a good thing.

Overall, it's a dream come true for me. We all deserve our Grail watch and this is mine. This 300 T-Graph also helped me with "thinning down the herd". Sold some pieces that weren't getting as much wrist time that I probably would've kept longer for no reason. Now I wear this one on almost all my days off from work. Often before and/or after work also.

I hope you have your Grail already or get yours soon. I'm not associated with Doxa or PayPal Credit but I highly recommend them.

There was no way I could've sold a bunch of watches and saved enough to buy it with all the detours that keep popping up for sale on watchuseek and on my watchrecon alerts. Not a chance that I would have so much discipline. I'm just not wired like that so 6 months to pay it off it's an eternity for me and it's all paid off now. (Sorry to have kept going on and on about PayPal Credit but I still can't believe how easy it was)

Thanks for your time,
    Luis

PS Feel free to recommend what you'd consider to be perfect straps for it, please.
    Instagram: @watches503

Re: 300 T-Graph Sharkhunter Sapphire Bezel (PIC HEAVY)

Luis....the harder you work the luckier you get mate!! It's a fantastic looking piece ...try it out on a ISO mate or a soft band of your choice...Stella mate bloody happy for you..All the best Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DaveandStu View Post
    Luis....the harder you work the luckier you get mate!! It's a fantastic looking piece ...try it out on a ISO mate or a soft band of your choice...Stella mate bloody happy for you..All the best Dave
    Thanks a lot, Dave ! Much appreciated !
    Definitely been thinking about putting some rubber on it but it's too hot here now so it would just make me sweat more, I think. It's been around 110 F the last 3 days.

Eventually I'll also try the mesh but don't know if it'll compliment the awesome case shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DaveandStu View Post
    Congrats, man! It looks killer on that black NATO! You can't go wrong with an ISO either!
    Watches503 likes this.
    Omar Montaño

Auricoste Spirotechnique
    Auricoste Nouvelle Spirotechnique
    Blancpain Aqua Lung No Radiations
    Doxa 300T Sharkhunter US Divers
    Doxa 600T Professional Spirotechnique
    Doxa 1200T Sharkhunter
    Doxa Mission 31
    IWC Aquatimer 2000 Ref. 3568
    IWC Aquatimer 2000 Ref. 3538
    IWC Aquatimer Chronograph Ref. 3719
    Jenny Caribbean 300 Black/Yellow
    Jenny Caribbean 300 Blue/White
    Tissot Seastar
    Tudor Submariner Ref. 94110

"The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish" - Jacques-Yves Cousteau

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Congrats, and welcome to the forum. I have to admit...at first I felt the 4000T/300T-graphs were too large for my wrist, but I've really been looking hard at them lately. Yours, on that black NATO, is a serious looking instrument. Wear it well, and keep the excellent photos coming.
    Watches503 likes this.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Congrats! Nice watch. Wear it in the best of health.
    Last edited by hansomegq67; 3 Weeks Ago at 16:13.
    Watches503 likes this.
    My Watches:
    Breitling Chronomat 44 B01
    Breitling Chronomat Evolution ss/18k
    Omega Planet Ocean Chronograph 3313
    Citizen Autozilla 1000m

Hidden Content Hidden Content

She is a beauty Luis congrats wear it in good health. I second the iso

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk
    Watches503 likes this.
    ZEN

Quote Originally Posted by Formula1980 View Post
    Congrats, man! It looks killer on that black NATO! You can't go wrong with an ISO either!
    Thanks a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Congrats, and welcome to the forum. I have to admit...at first I felt the 4000T/300T-graphs were too large for my wrist, but I've really been looking hard at them lately. Yours, on that black NATO, is a serious looking instrument. Wear it well, and keep the excellent photos coming.
    Thank you so much. To me, it's all about the lug to lug. If it was 2-3mm longer, with this size, it would be maybe too big even for me. But being short lug to lug makes it so easy to wear for a lot of wrist sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENSKX781 View Post
    She is a beauty Luis congrats wear it in good health. I second the iso

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk
    Thank you, brother Heath ! Much love !

ZENSKX781 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information