WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Doxa diver (Asian model)

779 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  gaopa 
#1 ·
Hi

Does anyone have first-hand experience with this Doxa? I quite like the look of the yellow streak on the bezel.

Montres DOXA S.A.

Is this watch available in Europe? The website is Doxa Asia, is this the same brand/quality as the Doxa we know? The watches on the page I've linked to above seem quite varied in terms of style, to say the least, and are different from what generally find characteristic of the brand. (Admitted, on a larger scale, I know next to nothing about the Doxa brand- been looking for a while, though)

Thanks!

#2 ·
Hi Qwertyu,

The models on that site are only sold through authorized local DOXA retailers. They are made in same factory in Switzerland as our SUB line. We have models that are deigned for specific markets like Asia and Eastern Europe because that is what the customers ask for in those markets. DOXA is a large company and makes many different styles of watches.

Thank you,
Customer Care
DOXA Watches

#3 ·
qwertyu, if you have been looking at Doxa watches and are in the USA, I suggest you strongly consider the quintessential Doxa, IMHO, the orange dial Doxa. You can get the orange dial in several models. I'm crazy about my Doxa 1200T Professional and my Doxa 1200T Sharkhunter. Cheers, Bill P.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.