Doxa Noble series

Thread: Doxa Noble series

Doxa Noble series

Can anyone tell me about these watches. I was at an electronics chain which has recently branched out into watches and they had these inexpensive Doxa models which seemed quite interesting. I can only find them on the Doxa Asia website and the information and pictures are quite limited.

Montres DOXA S.A.

Re: Doxa Noble series

I'd be cautious.

Why is it that "Doxa-in-asia.com (quite the fake sounding name) doesn't carry any of the models which would typically identified as a Doxa. And none of the models on the Asian site are listed on the official Doxawatches.com website.

There must be hundreds of models on the site you linked. I'm not an expert on Doxa watches by any means (just bought my first earlier this year) but this looks like cheap Chinese knockoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline370GT View Post
    I'd be cautious.

Why is it that "Doxa-in-asia.com (quite the fake sounding name) doesn't carry any of the models which would typically identified as a Doxa. And none of the models on the Asian site are listed on the official Doxawatches.com website.

There must be hundreds of models on the site you linked. I'm not an expert on Doxa watches by any means (just bought my first earlier this year) but this looks like cheap Chinese knockoffs.

DOXA maintains two lines. They have their Asia and Eastern European line, which is the line being inquired about above. They also have their N. American and Western European line, which is what you're familiar with. The Sub dominates the West, and the fashion models appeal most to Easten tastes. They're just different lines for different parts of the world (with different tastes), but all genuine DOXA.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    DOXA maintains two lines. They have their Asia and Eastern European line, which is the line being inquired about above. They also have their N. American and Western European line, which is what you're familiar with. The Sub dominates the West, and the fashion models appeal most to Easten tastes. They're just different lines for different parts of the world (with different tastes), but all genuine DOXA.
    Ah, thank you for the explanation. I've never come across a fashion model.

I would like to see the fashion model. Might be interesting tostrap on the wrist.

Thread Information