Doxa Shark 300 Ceramica XL
I am new in Doxa this brand. Recently, I saw this model in advertisement and it's quite atractive to me. It seems all guys in this forum are talking about the models of Sharkhunter. Unfortunately, I couldn't found any models in shops now. I suppose all of them are vintage models.
Is there anybody can tell me any Sharkhunters are still available? Also, anyone has experience on modern Shark Ceramica or Ceramica XL? Are all modern models are not attactive anymore?
Daniel in HK with my current collection:
- Zenith - El Primero Sub-sea 01.0190.415; Chronomaster Moonphase (2008 version); El Primero Class HW; Vintage Captain Chronometre, Sporto, Respirtor X, ...
- Rolex - Deepsea 116660; GMT Master 16753; DateJust 16030, Datejust Thunderbird 1625, Day-date 1803...
- Seiko - GS SBGM001; MM300; Samurai Titan Orange; SUMO Blue & Orange; SPORK; Vintage GS, KS, ...
- JLC - Vintage Geomatic, Vinatge Triple-date, ...
- IWC - Vintage Cal.83, ...
- Panerai - PAM320 (sold and no more PAM)
- and some other modern/vintage watches, e.g. Longines Conquest, Enicar Sherpa, SINN,...
Re: Doxa Shark 300 Ceramica XL
Originally Posted by daniel_hk
this model seems sells in Asian market only,you can contact Doxa for that.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO