• 5 Post By Paco II

Thread: Everything old is new again ...

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \n
\r\n Paco II\r\n \r\n
\n\r\n \nPaco II is offline\r\n\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Paco II\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Everything old is new again ...\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n This is a story most of you are very familiar with. And I\'m sure others have posted about before me.
\n
\nMy first DOXA was a Sharkie 5000T. I loved it and wore it everyday for a long time. But then I got the \'bug\', and got my hands on a 750T Caribbean. And a 750T Pro. And I wore those for a long time. And the 5000T sat in the case. For a long time.
\n
\nAnd then just the other day, the sunlight reflected off the beautiful face of the 5000T, \'calling my name.\' And I wore it today, remembering just how lovely the dial and hands are. And how great it fits on my wrist. And realizing that my DOXA love affair is quite cyclical, and therefore never ending.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\n\n'; pd[39655706] = '\n\n\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \n
    \r\n subkrawler\r\n \r\n
    \n\r\n \nsubkrawler is offline\r\n\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n DOXA Forum Moderator\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n subkrawler\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Re: Everything old is new again ...\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Paco II\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    This is a story most of you are very familiar with. And I\'m sure others have posted about before me.
    \n
    \nMy first DOXA was a Sharkie 5000T. I loved it and wore it everyday for a long time. But then I got the \'bug\', and got my hands on a 750T Caribbean. And a 750T Pro. And I wore those for a long time. And the 5000T sat in the case. For a long time.
    \n
    \nAnd then just the other day, the sunlight reflected off the beautiful face of the 5000T, \'calling my name.\' And I wore it today, remembering just how lovely the dial and hands are. And how great it fits on my wrist. And realizing that my DOXA love affair is quite cyclical, and therefore never ending.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \nIt happens to me all the time, and that\'s also why I never flip. It saves me from regret, and it also saves me money.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\n\n'; // next/previous post info pn[39518314] = "39655706,39655706"; pn[0] = ",39518314"; pn[39655706] = "39518314,39518314"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[71924] = "Paco II"; pu[6626] = "subkrawler"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post Next Post Next Post

Everything old is new again ...

This is a story most of you are very familiar with. And I'm sure others have posted about before me.

My first DOXA was a Sharkie 5000T. I loved it and wore it everyday for a long time. But then I got the 'bug', and got my hands on a 750T Caribbean. And a 750T Pro. And I wore those for a long time. And the 5000T sat in the case. For a long time.

And then just the other day, the sunlight reflected off the beautiful face of the 5000T, 'calling my name.' And I wore it today, remembering just how lovely the dial and hands are. And how great it fits on my wrist. And realizing that my DOXA love affair is quite cyclical, and therefore never ending.

Thread Information