Everything old is new again ...
Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Paco II
  • 2 Post By subkrawler

Thread: Everything old is new again ...

Everything old is new again ...

This is a story most of you are very familiar with. And I'm sure others have posted about before me.

My first DOXA was a Sharkie 5000T. I loved it and wore it everyday for a long time. But then I got the 'bug', and got my hands on a 750T Caribbean. And a 750T Pro. And I wore those for a long time. And the 5000T sat in the case. For a long time.

And then just the other day, the sunlight reflected off the beautiful face of the 5000T, 'calling my name.' And I wore it today, remembering just how lovely the dial and hands are. And how great it fits on my wrist. And realizing that my DOXA love affair is quite cyclical, and therefore never ending.
    lab-guy, Laso1, CMSgt Bo and 3 others like this.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Everything old is new again ...

Quote Originally Posted by Paco II View Post
    This is a story most of you are very familiar with. And I'm sure others have posted about before me.

My first DOXA was a Sharkie 5000T. I loved it and wore it everyday for a long time. But then I got the 'bug', and got my hands on a 750T Caribbean. And a 750T Pro. And I wore those for a long time. And the 5000T sat in the case. For a long time.

And then just the other day, the sunlight reflected off the beautiful face of the 5000T, 'calling my name.' And I wore it today, remembering just how lovely the dial and hands are. And how great it fits on my wrist. And realizing that my DOXA love affair is quite cyclical, and therefore never ending.
    It happens to me all the time, and that's also why I never flip. It saves me from regret, and it also saves me money.
    Paco II and DaveandStu like this.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Thread Information