WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

my testimonial...

35K views 38 replies 27 participants last post by  sean326 
#1 ·
Let me first apologize by waiting so long to send my thanks and appreciation out. It has been 3 months since I had my problem resolved and I have nothing but good things to say about Doxa. A true test of how good a company is how it deals with problems. Anybody can take your money and give you something for it. My watch is great and only leaves my wrist when I am at work ( then, its in my pocket ). Once again, thank-you Doxa for a great time piece. There will be other Doxa's in my future.

#27 · (Edited)
my testimonial

This is an email that DOXA recieved and the sender asked us to post it on the forum

Please read below:

Hello, I just wanted to take the time to thank DOXA for rmaking my decision very easy and what an amazing experience I had dealing with DOXA! I received my 604/5000 Military Shark 2 days after ordering, this is a first for me and with a watch that I have lusted after this was wonderful. It could not look better and the price point is also simply amazing. I thank you for your attention to the individual customer and wish more companies took this approach as it is so important, the little touches make the experience memorable. i am already considering adding some ORANGE :) thanks so much,
Ryan
Stowe Vermont

#29 ·
This is an email that DOXA recieved and we wanted to share it with the forum.

Please read below:

Dear CS,

Got my new Rambler 180/5000. It is sure a beauty and a real keeper. You guys hit a homer again. Top notch communication, easy transaction and super duper fast shipping. Charged Monday, ship out Tuersday, watch arrived the next day all the way from Swiss. Wow J This beats my last two direct transactions with Doxa, SA. Most importantly, what a watch, stellar quality.

When I have a chance this evening, I will post pictures and reactions over the WUS forum.

Keep up the great work and many thanks,
Narin

#30 ·
Well since this thread still isnt dead, I'll add my 2 cents. I had a couple problems with my 5000t, and I was extremely happy with how it all worked out. And that was thanks to Doxa, with no suggestion on my part. I was so happy in fact I bought a second one (from Ebay, sorry Doxa, if you made a Caribbean with orange hands I would have got it from you guys!).

I think all companies' will inevitably have a problem here or there. Its very telling that Doxa has so few problems, and is so great about resolving them when they do.

Andy in particular went out of his way to resolve both of them, and I think knowing a company cared that much made even more confident with it than if I hadn't had the problems!

#31 ·
My Vintage Repair

Hello,

I finally had the chance to pick up my watch! Wow! what a great job
restoring it. I can't believe how it looks almost brand new and keeps
great time. The work and time that it must of took to repair the
hands. My compliments to the Watchmaker! Thanks again for the
fantastic customer service and repair work. I can't wait to get my
Doxa book in the mail! Best wishes and thanks again!

Sincerely,

Jay Riippi

#35 · (Edited)
Re: Well received my Sharkhunter : Thank you Doxa !

Dear members, many questions were raised around DOXAs fixed rate EURO:USD exchange rate policy,

To start , PLEASE USE PAYPAL TO WORK AROUND THIS PROBLEM, PAYPAL DAILY RATE WILL APPLY" for your purchase.

Here are a few remarks about this crazy exchange rate problem that is plaging, not only DOXA, but also the entire Swiss watch industry and many other industries too; For 4 years, where the USD was stronger than the Euro, it was the other way round, that was back in 2001 to 2004, the fixed rate of 1:1.2 has given many European customers a bargain on DOXA watches and basically a discount averaging 25%. and please also consider that all other Swiss brands apply the same policy, but without advertising and being so straight forward about it, meaning you pay for a watch (without naming a specific brand), lets say $3000.00 in the US, and for the same you also pay €3000.00 in Europe, so basically the entire Swiss watch industry works with a factor 1:1. The same applies to electronics, another good example is apple or microsoft products, European automotive products etc.. most cost the same in USD as in Euros, which means that a 1:1 factor is utilized. At the end,

Please note that if you like to work around this exchange rate factor, all you need to do is to use paypal, this way , paypal exchange rate will apply.

Finally, DOXA is working on a multi currency website with equal rates in USD, Euro, GBP and Yen

Thank you for reading

DOXA watches inc.

#36 ·

Dear members, many questions were raised around DOXAs fixed rate EURO:USD exchange rate policy,

To start , PLEASE USE PAYPAL TO WORK AROUND THIS PROBLEM, PAYPAL DAILY RATE WILL APPLY" for your purchase.

Here are a few remarks about this crazy exchange rate problem that is plaging, not only DOXA, but also the entire Swiss watch industry and many other industries too; For 4 years, where the USD was stronger than the Euro, it was the other way round, that was back in 2001 to 2004, the fixed rate of 1:1.2 has given many European customers a bargain on DOXA watches and basically a discount averaging 25%. and please also consider that all other Swiss brands apply the same policy, but without advertising and being so straight forward about it, meaning you pay for a watch (without naming a specific brand), lets say $3000.00 in the US, and for the same you also pay €3000.00 in Europe, so basically the entire Swiss watch industry works with a factor 1:1. The same applies to electronics, another good example is apple or microsoft products, European automotive products etc.. most cost the same in USD as in Euros, which means that a 1:1 factor is utilized. At the end,

Please note that if you like to work around this exchange rate factor, all you need to do is to use paypal, this way , paypal exchange rate will apply.

Finally, DOXA is working on a multi currency website with equal rates in USD, Euro, GBP and Yen

Thank you for reading

DOXA watches inc.
Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it

#38 ·

Thank you for your prompt reply. You have been mosthelpful. I usually wear a Rolex Sea Dweller but had become familiar with theDoxa brand over the past few months and chanced across the Project Aware Sub1000t that I could not resist. I must say that I had read on some forums greatthings about Doxa`s and as soon as I opened the box I was not disappointed. Thequality seems very high grade and it is the most comfortable watch I have everworn. I think the Rolex might be getting considerably less wrist time in thefuture.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Nick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.