my testimonial... - Page 3
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: my testimonial...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Well received my Sharkhunter : Thank you Doxa !

Congratulations. Beautiful watch!

Re: my testimonial...

still wear mine regularly and enjoy, and it still keeps great time and works well.

b2s

I am very new to Doxa and have yet received my new babe yet. The item is a preorder and I just did it a few days ago.

So far my experience with Doxa CS has been top notch. Doxa CS is stellar bar none. They are very response, genuine, knowleageable, and extremely helpful. My first experince could not be better. Thanks a lot John.

I have started telling WIS friends about Doxa and look forward to see many of them becoming big Doxa fans like I do.

I look forward for my new Doxa and learning all good stuff from the forum.

Cheers

Great Story!!

Just a quick note on some great service from Doxa,i dropped them an e mail enquiring about a replacement DVD,i got

A reply by return and a DVD shipped at no charge,super,super service

John and the team a big big thank you.

Martin
    Rolex ceramic sub
    Breitling B1
    Ennebi Fondale
    Sinn 903 "Cosmanaute"
    Bremont
    Breitling Blacksteel

I Love my 750 T Professional on the GMT bracelet, have waited for so many years and finally pulled the trigger, John was great to deal with and I cant say enough about how happy I am. Orange is beautiful!
    Regards
    Robt

" For watches there's always TIME "

I was asked what the time was that was on my watch ?
    Does anybody really know what time it is ?
    Does anybody really care ?
    If so I can't imagine why..........
    I do, I do, I do care about time.
    (Thanks R Lamm)

DOXA forum moderator

my testimonial

This is an email that DOXA recieved and the sender asked us to post it on the forum

Please read below:

Hello, I just wanted to take the time to thank DOXA for rmaking my decision very easy and what an amazing experience I had dealing with DOXA! I received my 604/5000 Military Shark 2 days after ordering, this is a first for me and with a watch that I have lusted after this was wonderful. It could not look better and the price point is also simply amazing. I thank you for your attention to the individual customer and wish more companies took this approach as it is so important, the little touches make the experience memorable. i am already considering adding some ORANGE :) thanks so much,
    Ryan
    Stowe Vermont
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; December 30th, 2007 at 19:47.

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

This is an email that DOXA recieved and we wanted to share it with the forum.

Please read below:

Dear CS,

Got my new Rambler 180/5000. It is sure a beauty and a real keeper. You guys hit a homer again. Top notch communication, easy transaction and super duper fast shipping. Charged Monday, ship out Tuersday, watch arrived the next day all the way from Swiss. Wow J This beats my last two direct transactions with Doxa, SA. Most importantly, what a watch, stellar quality.

When I have a chance this evening, I will post pictures and reactions over the WUS forum.

Keep up the great work and many thanks,
    Narin

Well since this thread still isnt dead, I'll add my 2 cents. I had a couple problems with my 5000t, and I was extremely happy with how it all worked out. And that was thanks to Doxa, with no suggestion on my part. I was so happy in fact I bought a second one (from Ebay, sorry Doxa, if you made a Caribbean with orange hands I would have got it from you guys!).

I think all companies' will inevitably have a problem here or there. Its very telling that Doxa has so few problems, and is so great about resolving them when they do.

Andy in particular went out of his way to resolve both of them, and I think knowing a company cared that much made even more confident with it than if I hadn't had the problems!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast