Seeking a new 300T Reissue Leather strap from Doxa
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By orangeface

Thread: Seeking a new 300T Reissue Leather strap from Doxa

Seeking a new 300T Reissue Leather strap from Doxa

Hi All,

I've been trying for 4 months to buy a replacement strap for my 300T reissue in either all black, with the orange stitching, or even a blue stitched strap to no success. Every 3 or 4 weeks I'd email Doxa back for an update. I heard back from them 3 times over the past 4 months but they say they are still looking...

Does anyone have an extra new 300T Reissue strap I can buy? Does Doxa have zero in stock and no plans to make more for the 300T Reissue? Not sure why the lack of response on this request. Last email I said to them I'd even buy a black Doxa hat at the same time I'd buy a new strap but still no response from them.

Thanks for any advice/tips you can send my way.
    Brian

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************
    Hi Brian, sorry to hear this, please check your junk folder, DOXA replied to you several times, that this strap is not in stock anymore, but more pieces will be made available again in 2018. Also the original bicycle chain bracelet is available to purchase, I know you don't like it, but for those looking for one, they are in stock
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; 16 Hours Ago at 19:57.

Re: Seeking a new 300T Reissue Leather strap from Doxa

Leather strap...Doxa?

I never noticed any leather strap available from them.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Brian, it's been fifteen years since the 300T reissue straps were made, so I'm sure that's why it's taking them a while to find one...if they can find one. They likely won't make any more either as there is very little demand for them. Have you considered contacting some of the custom strap makers over on the strap forum? They might be able to help you.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Great advice. I'll head over to the strap forum. So true. 15 years is a long time. I wonder if Doxa can refer me to the strap maker who made those original straps... You all know the lug width on the 300T reissue's is an odd size, 12mm I think, so if I find someone who can make them or possibly sells them in that size I'll let you know in case someone else out there with a 300T reissue is seeking a replacement. Thanks so much. B.

Quote Originally Posted by cuthbert View Post
    Leather strap...Doxa?

I never noticed any leather strap available from them.
    The 300T reissue came with this as an extra...

Name:  re300t_7947.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  685.7 KB
    Des2471 likes this.
    Michael
    Doxa SUB 300T Searamber & Sharkhunter · 50th Anniversary Doxa SUB 300 Sharkhunter #53/300 · Doxa SUB 600T Sharkhunter #55/3000
    Doxa SUB 750T Searambler #110/5000 · Doxa SUB 1000T Professional #551/5000
    Doxa SUB 1200T Caribbean #23/1200 · Doxa SUB 1200T NUMA Turquoise #37/50 (sold!)
    Aqua Lung for U.S. Divers by Doxa: 1 ea Orange and Silver/Gold
    Rolex S/S Submariner · Seiko Black Dial Pepsi Diver · Omega Seamaster Professional Blue/Red 2221.80
    + various others buried here and there

Hi Doxa,

Thanks for the update!

Do you know who can remake the Doxa leather band? I could always send the 3 older 300T Reissue straps that I still have, that are falling apart, and perhaps the original maker of them can recreate them or refurbish them.

Thanks so much orangeface for posting photo's of the Doxa leather strap!!! I now wish I bought a dozen more 10 years ago.

Thread Information