365 vs KS second hands + ot

Thread: 365 vs KS second hands + ot

365 vs KS second hands + ot

I know there are a few posts like this on here, but I didn't see this question answered anywhere....

I understand the differences between the two just fine, but are the second hands on both sweeping second hands? Does anyone have video of either watch? I couldn't find anything by googling / youtubing.

after exchange rates and shipping and the Croco strap, what is the total cost for each watch in USD?

Last, am I crazy to consider spending 100-200 on a simple timex with a brown leather strap? This would be instead of the stowa. Jcrew has a nice understated looking one right now called the "1600". I eventually will get the mechanical watch I've recently been pining for, but should I wait until I'm a little older (26 now) and my tastes stop changing so much?

I know guys...a timex doesnt even compare to a stowa, but since it's a relatively simple style, maybe I'm better served saving my money for a more "interesting" piece. You know?

Re: 365 vs KS second hands + ot

Hi mate. I found this video on youtube - a review of the Antea KS.

Watch Review - Stowa Antea KS Kleine Sekunde - YouTube

The second hand on the KS is a sweeping seconds hand. I haven't seen the 365 or 390 in action, but I would assume that the second hands on both those watches were also sweeping seconds.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: 365 vs KS second hands + ot

Quote Originally Posted by wille View Post
    ... but are the second hands on both sweeping second hands?
    Both are mechanical so the answer is yes.

after exchange rates and shipping and the Croco strap, what is the total cost for each watch in USD?
    Mind doing the math yourself ? However, if you order today and the delivery will be in 4 month and you will be asked to pay about 120 days before delivery how can we know what the exchange rate will be ??? It's like asking the crystal ball.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Thread Information