Bummer...missed old Antea KS pricing by 2 days! Happy Birthday to me anyways!!

Thread: Bummer...missed old Antea KS pricing by 2 days! Happy Birthday to me anyways!!

Bummer...missed old Antea KS pricing by 2 days! Happy Birthday to me anyways!!

My wife wants to buy me a watch for my birthday next month so I decided on the Antea KS. I could kick myself as I went back and forth for 2 days trying to decide on dial color and strap color. I finally decided on the black on black leather today only to find out the price went up! Doh!

Well, after kicking myself a few times, and having my wife call me an idiot for not ordering sooner, I clicked the purchase button anyways just a few minutes ago! Man, this watch must be really something special! Jorg, if you are listening/reading, how about a birthday discount! J/K!

Anyway, according to the website, I should have my March birthday gift by the end of May! Can't wait, this will be my first Stowa!

AEC

Re: Bummer...missed old Antea KS pricing by 2 days! Happy Birthday to me anyways!!

Congratulations, and Happy Birthday! What a great way to celebrate it.

Re: Bummer...missed old Antea KS pricing by 2 days! Happy Birthday to me anyways!!

Hahaha... still a small price to pay anyway. Furthermore, you are the birthday boy and you are not paying : )

How I wish my wife could buy a watch for me... : (

I would have bought the Antea too, but I own a Nomos already.

Enjoy, cheers.

Thanks guys!

Well guess what? Stowa ended up offering me free engraving! What a generous gift. I can't thank these guys enough. I heard about the excellent customer service from Stowa, but this takes the cake! Thanks again to Jorg and the Stowa team. I am looking forward to receiving the watch even more so now:)

LH2

Their offer of free engraving is really cool sport1000! You'll love the KS. I love how thin and comfortable it wears, and it has a dial color like nothing else. Add the heat-blued hands and engraved crown and it's a winner in my book.
    Archimede | Damasko | Defakto | Glycine | Junghans | Laco | Limes | MeisterSinger | Oris | Sinn | Stowa | Tutima | Vostok

nice!

Haha, I was getting myself a Stowa Antea for a birthday gift and sadly I ordered after the price increase and I have to pay for it myself. I must admit the black on black looks sharp but I just love those blue hands.

Haha.... nonetheless you got yourself a Stowa Antea at a worthy price.

Thread Information