Hi, everyone! So, in Sept 2010 I was a complete newbie and a ventured down the Stowa road as many of you before me. I ended up buying in Ikarus with Cosc movement and I think I've worn it everyday since the end of November of that year. Absolutely, fantastic timepiece. This leads me to my dilema...
I'd really like to start looking again at some watches and I'll definitely add to my Stowa collection in the future, but first I would really like to grab some type of GMT/2nd time zone watch. I know Stowa made a flieger version years ago, any chance of one coming back?
I doubt there is one on the horizon, so I'll start looking elsewhere. I really enjoy the Stowa atmosphere, so I think I'll stay within the 'smaller' (not in heart!) German Watch companies (also price point is a factor). I know some of you have expressed your opinions, very highly, of other German watch companies, but am I setting myself up for disappointment? All I really have to go by is my Stowa Ikarus, so this is what I base all my comparisons on. I would hate to maybe pay more for something which in the end I feel isn't worth it...

Any thoughts? Should I just get an MO and forget about it?