Movement versions update, official STOWA information....
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Movement versions update, official STOWA information....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sponsor / Moderator

Movement versions update, official STOWA information....

Hello everybody,

the most of you know the problems for getting ETA movements.

We are still in the comfortable situation to get official movements from ETA and we are also happy to get new movements from SOPROD, the A10 which we already have in the Antea 365.
    (Antea 390 and Marine Automatik are following with A10 movement, they are already to order in the shop!)

Today we changed the picture for our ETA 2824-2 movements we have now available.
    (please have a look at this new ovements here)

We can offer 2 "new" versions in the future, the TOP and the TOP with blued screws.

Both movements are new for us in this specification and we are happy to get this movements in a big enough quantitie for next year.

BUT: We have to change a bit the content of the shop.

First, please have a look at this pictures i have attached, pictures says more than words.

1 - the Basic Movement we deliver from June 2014 is attached in picture 1.
    The former basic movement is not longer available from ETA and the delivery date for the new ones is very long - the next movements we receive in June 2014 !
    (BUT pleas be advised if you have ordered a watch with basic movement till today 29.10 Oktober, you will get the movement like you have ordered!, like always )

But we are happy to offer the Top and TOP with blue screws you can see now, this two movements are available from January 2014 :
    2 - the first new one is a TOP movement with a special finish and the TOP Quality of ETA.
    Without blue screws you have to add 80. Euros (including VAT) to you watch.

3- the same TOP movement with blue screws is additional Euro 130.- (including VAT) more

Maybe in the future we will get again our former and absolutely TOP movement with Chronometerquality parts, this was always additional costs of Euro 170.-.(they are not available at this moment)

The stock of this movement we have to use for our TESTAF watches, all movements we have stocked are reserve for this special watch (we hae a long and big preorderlist)
    By the way, last week the TESTAF watch already got the certification of the Fh Aachen.

The watch passed all tests without problems in the first try !! (official announcement will come soon, we are waiting for all the papers at the moment, the watches are under production and we deliver the first watches next week)

Back to the movement situation.

If you want to order a watch now with ETA 2824 movement you can choose from one of the above described movements.

Please be advised that the BASIS movement is available from June 2014, TOP and TOP with blued screws will be available from January 2014.

IMPORTANT:
    For all people who ordered in the last days watches with the TOP movement for a addtional price of Euro 170.- will get the TOP movement with Chronometerparts !!!

So please don´t think you pay more than the now charged 130.- for the movement you can see here.

This is TOP Version without the chronometer parts. !

Anyway, maybe a bit confusion for so many different movements, believe us, we would like to have a situation which is easier for you and us!

But ETA´s politic doesn´t match our wishes, not only ours, the most of the watchbrands worldwide.

BUT: We can guarantee to deliver like always the best quality for best price.

It doesn´t matter which kind of movement you order:
    Our watchmakers regulate all movements wth care, so you wouldn´t feel a difference between the 3 movements on your wrist !

Please ask people here in the forum, they all can confirm this STOWA quality

So, enough words, please have a look at he pictures and decide for yourself if you need TOP (+ 80.- Euro) or Top with blued screws (+ 130.- Euro)or the BASIS (for the basic price)

If you are not sure dont be hesitate to contact us under info@stowa.de or ake a phone call .-)

We help you to choose the perfect one.

Best regards

Jörg Schauer from your STOWA Team

AND: Like always, all this informations now belongs only for all coming orders.
    If you have a watch under order, nothing changes , you get what you have ordered !

We hope that we can finish the work on the shop next week, at the moment you only can order the BASIS Versions, the other movement specifications you have to order by mail or phone and we confirm ASAP with a orderconfirmation with the choosen movement version and the right price.

Easy and fast like always.

Thanks for your patience!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Jörg Schauer; October 29th, 2013 at 12:35.
    mitadoc, Viellektric and HAR like this.

Re: Movement versions update, official STOWA information....

Hi Jorg,

Thanks for the clarifications. Does it mean that the 170 EUR movement is a COSC movement with individual numbering?
    Rolex 16710 GMT Master II Coke
    Rolex 114060 Sub Ceramic ND
    Tudor 72034 Prince Date
    Glycine Incursore 46mm
    Sinn 356
    Seiko SNH009K1 D'Cube
    Laco 42mm B Dial Mannheim
    Hamilton Mechanical 38mm
    Stowa Flieger A Dial COSC
    Seiko SARB065 Cocktail Time
    Seiko Sumo SBDC001
    Seiko SRP231K1 Mini Tuna
    Orient Bambino ER24005W
    Parnis Radiomir 44mm
    Casio GA-120BB
    Swatch Aquachrono

Sponsor / Moderator

the 170.- Euro Version is a TOP movement with Chronometerparts, with serial number ! but without COSC certification (because the Swiss doesn´t make them any longer for watchbrands who are branding their watches MADE IN GERMANY !)

But at the moment we have no TOP with Chronometerparts left, they are all needed for our FLIEGER TESTAF TO 1 watches.

best regards

Jörg Schauer
    Last edited by Jörg Schauer; October 3rd, 2013 at 17:41.

Thanks Jorg,

Got the information. I think the TOP grade 130 EUR upgrade is good enough for me.
    Rolex 16710 GMT Master II Coke
    Rolex 114060 Sub Ceramic ND
    Tudor 72034 Prince Date
    Glycine Incursore 46mm
    Sinn 356
    Seiko SNH009K1 D'Cube
    Laco 42mm B Dial Mannheim
    Hamilton Mechanical 38mm
    Stowa Flieger A Dial COSC
    Seiko SARB065 Cocktail Time
    Seiko Sumo SBDC001
    Seiko SRP231K1 Mini Tuna
    Orient Bambino ER24005W
    Parnis Radiomir 44mm
    Casio GA-120BB
    Swatch Aquachrono

hello Jorg,
    some question need confirm with u,
    1, is this new "TOP" the same TOP version that ranked by ETA, so far as I know, the TOP version that ranked by ETA have almost the same movement parts with Chronometer. see from the pic attached below.

Yes ! Our TOP (with or without blue screws) at the moment is TOP without number and without COSC adjustment!
    (thats the reason we "only" charge 130.- Euro more, instead the 170.- Euro more we have for TOP ETA movement with number and Chronometeradjustment)

2, the new "TOP" and the new"TOP" with blue screw, the only difference is blue screw? am I right?

YES !

3,when will u have standard and TOP 2801 for FL?

Maybe in 2014 again - but we don´t know when and how many !
    (only ETA knows )

Best regards

Jörg Schauer
    Name:  2824?????????.jpg
Views: 10280
Size:  205.3 KB
    Last edited by Jörg Schauer; October 4th, 2013 at 19:06.

Congratulations Jorg, on the Testaf certification! That is a great selling point!

Sponsor / Moderator

Sorry, i was writing directly into the mail - here again.

hello Jorg,
    some question need confirm with u,
    1, is this new "TOP" the same TOP version that ranked by ETA, so far as I know, the TOP version that ranked by ETA have almost the same movement parts with Chronometer. see from the pic attached below.

Yes ! Our TOP (with or without blue screws) at the moment is TOP without number and without COSC adjustment!
    (thats the reason we "only" charge 130.- Euro more, instead the 170.- Euro more we have for TOP ETA movement with number and Chronometeradjustment)

2, the new "TOP" and the new"TOP" with blue screw, the only difference is blue screw? am I right?

YES !

3,when will u have standard and TOP 2801 for FL?

Maybe in 2014 again - but we don´t know when and how many !
    (only ETA knows )

Best regards

Jörg Schauer
    Name:  2824?????????.jpg
Views: 10280
Size:  205.3 KB

Hi Jorg,

I have a question. I have recently order a Flieger 2801 TOP movement. Does it mean I will be getting the TOP with blue screws movement? As shown below is the receipt i got from Stowa. I saw you writing that the 2801 TOP movement are not confirmed to be in, am I still on track to receive it by end December? Otherwise I might consider changing it to TOP 2824 movement. And does the two version watch casing differs as well? one being thinner then other.

Please advice. Thanks Jorg

-Sam

Quantity Item Name delivery time Item Price Line Price
    1 Flieger 2801-2 TOP without logo
    Version:strap in old style, black, small size
    Item Number: flieger2801ohnelogo-abfliegeralterstil20schwarz
    Delivery Time: till December 23 rd, 2013 EUR 705,88 EUR 705,88

Sponsor / Moderator

hello goodenuffy,

it is like always

You will get what you order !

We have had this movement in stock - but now they are sold out.

But your order was one of this movements we have had in stock

best regards

jörg schauer

Good morning Jörg,
    You were mentioning the difficulty to get ETA movements in Chronometer finish, but have you considered the possibility to get SELLITA movements also in Chronometer finish?
    A second question is as you adjust your movements finely, would there be any interest to get as an option the Chronometer certification from Glashütte? Or would it be just an over-expensive option without real advantage?
    Best regards.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information