Partitio photos / impressions?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Doug

Thread: Partitio photos / impressions?

LH2

Off Topic post Partitio photos / impressions?

I'd like to hear opinions of the seldom-discussed Partitio. Especially helpful would be wrist shots as I'd like to know how small (or large) it wears for a 37mm case. My wrist is only 6.75" / 17cm and I'm happy with the size of my Antea KS, so I think I'd be fine though.

I really like the unique and simple dial and hands look of this watch and am considering adding it to the collection, just looking for some feedback first.

Thanks
    Archimede | Damasko | Defakto | Glycine | Junghans | Laco | Limes | MeisterSinger | Oris | Sinn | Stowa | Tutima | Vostok

Re: Partitio photos / impressions?

not sure if linking to other forums is ok or not but here is some info from a nomos forum with a guy who has a partitio, i personally love it. There are a few threads of more pics and what not i think i made one before but not sure. but im sure if you search you can find more :)

http://nomos.siteboard.org/f33t4960-stowa-partitio.html

btw go to the 1st page on that link, has more detailed pics front and back and wrist shots as well. cannot make out what size wrist he is using but i did not read through the whole thread so it might say
    Last edited by Hologram; February 23rd, 2012 at 06:37.

LH2

Thanks Hologram. Some good pics there and nice side-by-side shots with the Nomos Club, another watch I've been considering.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

A lot of information is already available here on WUS, there's even a report of a member about wearing the Partitio for a one year's term. Wrist shots are available as well.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; February 23rd, 2012 at 15:30.
    Kind regards
    Mike

I keep looking at this one too, so perfect in so many ways- just wish they offered the option of it with a brushed case.

I mean nice size, thickness, you get c3 lume yet a 12 at 12 instead of a smiley, super long hands, domed sapphire, I almost like it enough to wear a polished watch.
    Last edited by HomeMadeLookingBoutiqueSh; February 24th, 2012 at 17:37.

I still have not taken a wrist shot, but I did post some pics and specs Partitio question answered
    It wears very similar to the antea 365(almost identical) and I have a 6 1/2" wrist.
    autos: stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman, stowa antea 365, marathon sar, vostok amphibian, black mako, seiko 5 military

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen

mechanical: 1963 seagull chrono

LH2

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I still have not taken a wrist shot, but I did post some pics and specs Partitio question answered
    It wears very similar to the antea 365(almost identical) and I have a 6 1/2" wrist.
    Looks good Doug, and nice pics! I went ahead and ordered a Partitio direct from Stowa. I like the simplicity of it, and the good lume and solid back are nice features.

Congrats, I hope you enjoy wearing yours as much as I enjoy wearing mine.
    autos: stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman, stowa antea 365, marathon sar, vostok amphibian, black mako, seiko 5 military

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen

I know you already ordered one, but I remembered responding to this thread with some more thoughts and pics. Just to tie you over until your watch arrives.
    Show us your Partitios!
    LH2 likes this.

Thread Information