Step forward Einzeiger owners!

Thread: Step forward Einzeiger owners!

Step forward Einzeiger owners!

Hi, I'm relatively new to WUS but am getting tremendous value out of being here. The community is superb!

My main interest is in dive watches but I recently saw a single-hand MeisterSinger watch and became somewhat obsessed with this concept. Upon doing more research, I ran across the Schauer Einzeiger watch collection and now I am extremely interested in buying one (wrote to Schauer yesterday and got their model range specs).

My question to existing Einzeiger owners is: How well has your watch held up? Has the build and finish lived up to its reputation and expectation? What about time-keeping/accuracy?

That is a more functional question. Any other comments on the experience would be much appreciated before I make the plunge.

edited by mod, please re-read our rules & guidelines
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; February 10th, 2012 at 19:09.
    Collection: Rolex DateJust, Cartier Santos, JLC Reverso Grande Taille, JLC Master Grande Ultra Thin, Tudor Black Bay Heritage, Longines Legend Diver (no date), Oris TT1 Divers Date, Seiko Orange Monster, Stowa Convertible, Timex Ironman

WTB: A GMT watch (leaning towards Colt GMT or, if I can summon the courage, a Master GMT II)

Re: Step forward Einzeiger owners!

I own a Meistersinger 01 and have had no problems with it. Remember, the movements are generally ETA or similar and those are pretty much fool proof. As to accuracy, again, with a good movement what can one say? You need to bear in mind though, that accuracy is not something you a really after with such a watch - I have learned to "guestimate" the time to about 2 minutes and sometimes to 1 minute accuracy.
    Current
    IWC Portuguese Chrono - 371401
    Eterna Matic Centenaire 1956 - 544-1429
    Jaeger LeCoultre 1942 - 2907
    Seiko Diver Auto - SKXA35
    Flieger 46mm - Custom Auto
    Emporio Armani

Prometheus OD GMT
    Meistersinger 01
    Helson Bronze Shark Diver 45mm Bronze bezel
    Jaeger LeCoultre Grande Reverso Ultra Thin

Past