WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Who else is wearing a Stowa today??? Let's see them!

Tags
testaf
2M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  wkw 
#1 ·
Grabbed my Flieger this morning (back on the 'old style' brown strap) -

Thinking of putting it on the back version though -

See less See more
#9 ·
For me it is also Flieger Logo&Date Friday :-!
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Sorry fot the creepy picture - quick BB shot :-s
And of course it's COSC version which makes me happy to look for both sides of the watch :p

Have a good weekend Girls and Boys!

#6,011 ·
For me it is also Flieger Logo&Date Friday :-!
View attachment 660629
Sorry fot the creepy picture - quick BB shot :-s
And of course it's COSC version which makes me happy to look for both sides of the watch :p
View attachment 660626

Have a good weekend Girls and Boys!
Why doesn't mine have an onion crown? Not sure I wanted it anyway but am just curious. Was produced in 2012 apparently.

instagr.am/lifeofmiquel

#12 ·
Hi Andrzej,

nice watches you are showing here.
Movements are a PUW 560 (white face on a mesh) and Durowe 7420 (black face on a croco), right?
I can add a PUW 1561 and an ETA 2801-2..............this weekend to be worn.
Here they are (joined by my orange PUW 560):

Volker ;-)
Yes, I think so - Jorg did tell me once (a fair number of years ago) what the movements were.

Wish I had an orange one, and I also tried to get a Piccolo (small KS for Ladies as my wife wanted one), but the price was too high. I have not seen any of these watches for sale for many years. Must now all be in collections like ours! Totally from memory I paid less than 300 euros for one of the Kleine Schauers, back when it was safe to buy off eBay.

#16 ·
Hi Ren, it's BOB Marino Gator for IWC 20/18, Tabac (I bought it from WACCEX SHOP at eBay - it's German seller). One more quick shot:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Regards

Reactions: highbob and Renisin
#20 · (Edited)
Judd,

Just one quick question, why post one picture when you can post lots more???? I love that watch,unique styling,reliable and a rugged movement that any watchmaker can work on!!! The lume is so bright that I have to wear sunglasses when I go to bed!

It has been pointed out to me(in another thread) that Stowa uses generic movements in their watches. This is not exactly true,the 2824-2 elabore is the work horse movement in the watch industry, Swiss made and its Top movement is a pleasure to gaze upon! I found that comment to be arrogant and offensive!

The Stowa ProDiver is one of the best values in watches today,bringing together the best of two worlds,Swiss and German watch ingenuity! Yes you could spend thousands more but what really are you getting for your money, over priced,over advertized,over the top watches that don't look or keep time any better! Not to be forgotten, if you do need service on your watch, being a Stowa it won't cost you an arm and a leg to get it fixed!

This doesn't mean that I won't be buying other watches,what it does mean is that I am not so narrow minded or arrogant to think that one watch is the end all to all watches or anything else for that matter!!

Ren

I really do like this watch and don't have to spend tens of thousands to get a watch nobody outside of WUS will recognize or appreciate!!!

#26 ·
This post has been deleted