Hi All, Recently I received in the mail a 007 Bezel that I ordered for my SKX171, with thanks to Gabe for pointing me in the right direction.
Now that I have the bezel and have changed it over, Gabe had suggested some photos of this being done. I have included notes to go with these photos, so bear with me
Bezel change for Seiko SKX171, takes about 5-10 minutes
1. Existing SKX171 with SKX007 Bezel
2. Seiko part number 8601 469A from Chronograph.com Singapore
3. Closeup shot of SKX007 bezel
4. Suitable screw driver, small but not too small, on Swiss Army Soldier pocket knife
5. Insert blade between case and bezel and twist slowly, be patient!
See part two and three for the rest, as 5 pictures can be uploaded at a time
Enjoy, this is an easy project.