WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#287 ·
Thank you for the handsome watches, everyone.

Here's some pics of my GP ww.tc and JLC master control, and my wife's GP ladies small chrono.

-S

Attachments

#298 ·
A few recent additions to the club.

I've finally took the plunge for the JLC MUT Moon long after its release. Was torn between the stainless steel version, as stunningly presented by some members here, and the rose gold version. After trying both on the wrist, I opted for the latter. She oozes old-world class and charm, this one:

On the other end of the spectrum is the Zenith Chronomaster with (gasp!) open dial. I've always found open-dialled watches a tad tacky, but this particular Zenith was able to convince me otherwise.

They join their beloved brother:

And suddenly, I have a theme for my very streamlined collection:

I hope my son will enjoy them as much as I do when the legacy is passed to his keeping. Thanks for watching!

#299 ·
Amine, if you had to choose only 4 watches out of your extensive collection what would they be in order? Just curious. Great pics of some beautiful watches. I am new to the watch world, and I am in awe of how extensive some of these collections are. I haven't looked and as I said am new, but does anyone else have as many watches as amine on this board. Just curious as I would love to admire them as well. Finally, there was a GP dress watch a page or two back that was unreal. To show how clueless I am, the PP Nautilus was one of the first watches I saw period. I didn't know about Patek and its history, so I just thought it was a gorgeous and cool watch. I figured I could probably get it for 5-6K, which would be feasible. I also figured it was a little unique and maybe under the radar. Unfortunately, I quickly learned of the Patek history, prices, and ardent followers. Major bummer as I haven't had another watch speak to me as the 5711. Maybe I will continue searching this thread for my next "nautilus" moment.

#300 ·
Thanks mate for your kind words and welcome to the club. The pic below is the answer to your question...but that's a today's choice, i'd probably change my opinion according to what's next on my "must have" list ;-)

Cheers!

#301 ·
i'm going to do the unthinkable, by ignoring the "Hi-Ends" part of the thread title and present this "eye candy" :-d

This handcrafted watch is a thing of beauty, especially the hand painted rotating dial that has over 1000 celestial bodies, dare I say, is more refined than many Rolexes and Omegas in my opinion :-x

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

Font Earth Space World Circle

Sundial Technology Measuring instrument Compass Space

Compass Space Watch Circle

Glass

Watch Liqueur Drink Tennessee whiskey Fashion accessory

Don't flame me too much for posting Citizen/Quartz watch on this thread...

I promise I will make it up by uploading some photos of my VC Overseas Chronograph I got myself for 30th birthday |>

This post has been deleted
#318 ·