WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#398 ·
#399 ·
^^^Nick how do you like your Montblanc? I was thinking of getting the version with the Rising Hour...

Sent from my 16M

#401 ·
^^^Nick how do you like your Montblanc? I was thinking of getting the version with the Rising Hour...

Sent from my 16M
I'm wearing it today actually. I love it, great watch that punches way above its weight in my opinion.

That being said I don't wear it too often. It's kind of like a man with out a home. It's pretty dressy, but also pretty thick, so not great when worn with a suit. That being said it is by no means too thick and easily slides under a cuff, and I wear it casually as well. I'm just nitpicking.

If you're thinking about it I would highly recommend it. Very unique watch, I've never seen another in real life. Most Montblanc dealers don't even seem to have them.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

#406 ·

#410 ·
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Black Fashion accessory

Sportiness!

#420 ·