WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#543 ·
Merry Christmas! And my 5960 says hello to yours!

#551 ·
I scrolled through the last 10 pages or so and didn't see a Hublot! Where are the Hublots? We all know it's the best brand next to AP.

Reactions: exog37
#556 ·
Repeating what I've said before (about my Portuguese), this one isn't considered High End by many / most, but is to me: Christiaan van der Klaauw Ariadne.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Font Analog watch Watch Line Number

Clock Analog watch Wall clock Watch Font

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Auto part Alloy wheel

I highly recommend to click the link and check their Astronomical Watches. Some of their (his) complications are out of this world (pun intended) and put the world's smallest mechanical Planetarium on your wrist, showing the orbits of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn around the Sun.

#560 ·
Thx dbostedo! Not gonna bother to search but he/she also was "expecting a heavily optioned Porsche GT4 incoming" or something along those lines in another Public Forum thread. A very rich beggar or a very big li . . . . oh, never mind.

Reactions: exog37