WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  smithj 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#784 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#788 ·
I have perused this thread for a long time and seen some truly fantastic time pieces. This watch certainly isn't high end in terms of price. However, with a scintillating hand painted lacquer dial and a triple head vertical clutch, I though people here may appreciate it. If it isn't appropriate, I'd be happy to delete my post. Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Wrist Black Analog watch Hand

#789 ·

#790 ·
The VC now has the Lockie stamp of approval.

#793 ·
JLC Saturdays.

#799 ·

#805 ·
Strap change for the ochs. Love this sturgeon strap, but definitely needs some breaking in [emoji123]

#807 ·
Traded in the 42mm Duometre for the 40.5mm in White Gold. Fits my wrist a lot better. I do miss the Arabic numerals on the Pink Gold model, but love everything else in this version.

Stunning mate!

So do you prefer the WG as opposed to RG, regardless of size?

#808 ·

#820 ·
Love those clean lines!

Sent from paradise!

Reactions: mark1958