WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#64 ·
Why did they discontinue such a beautiful watch? One of the nicest looking pieces I have seen. I assume with that price tag it is white gold. Did they ever make it in ss?

The price is more than I am willing to spend on a watch any time soon. Looks like I will go for a JLC stainless for about 25% of the price for my next purchase.

#67 ·
C'mon guys nomore pics of your beauties? Ulackfocus and Donut you've got there some magnificent specimens that need to be shown, i'm in need of drooling :p

#68 ·
Been playing with cam & lights yesterday ;-)

#70 ·

#72 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots
Sure, no problem - especially after I was served notice by you in another thread! ;-):-d

VC Malte Grande Classique reference #81000/000J-8975 - 36 x 9 mm, caliber 1400, circa 2004

Jaeger LeCoultre reference #2285 - 34 x 9.5 mm, caliber 800C, circa 1965

#73 ·
Sure, no problem - especially after I was served notice by you in another thread!

Finally!!! :-|

:-d:-d:-d

Was wondering why you were hiding these beautiful pics of your magnificent creatures :think:

Just wanna say this to you: LA CLASSE :p mate! |>

Reactions: businesseverywhere
#74 ·

Reactions: mpalmer
#75 ·

#76 ·

#77 ·

Reactions: mpalmer
#78 ·

#79 ·

#80 ·

#81 ·