WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#1,298 ·
I wish, sadly I'm not a millionair, just a photographer that lives close to Baselworld.
If I was I would have a few MB&F timepieces. Amazing creations.
Here are a couple more photos from last years visit to Baselworld.

#1,300 ·
Stunning photos of a gorgeous watch, thanks for sharing Barge :-!

Reactions: Barge
#1,302 ·
Is it me, or is that cup of coffee (or coffee concoction) ridiculously huge? Maybe it's the way the picture was taken. Great watch by the way, sorry to deviate from topic.

#1,303 ·
LOL, I get to post in vintage and high-end with this one ;-) V&C cognoscenti will recognize an extremely rare sub-seconds automatic, only available for two years, 1954-1955, and two models; screw-back and snap-back. This one with the more desirable screw-back waterproof case came out during their bicentennial in '55. I've been hunting after one for a decade and passed on one or two in questionable condition, so it was most gratifying to find such a nice example.

Watch Material property Stamp seal Fashion accessory Box
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#1,306 ·
LOL, I get to post in vintage and high-end with this one ;-) V&C cognoscenti will recognize an extremely rare sub-seconds automatic, only available for two years, 1954-1955, and two models; screw-back and snap-back. This one with the more desirable screw-back waterproof case came out during their bicentennial in '55. I've been hunting after one for a decade and passed on one or two in questionable condition, so it was most gratifying to find such a nice example.

View attachment 12680267 View attachment 12680265
Is that an enamel dial? Gorgeous!