WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#1,342 ·
Actually liking the 15400 on rubber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It completely changes the watch. Formerly a safe queen, constantly worried about scratching the bracelet. Now, I only have to worry about the watch itself.

I am now wearing it far more frequently, and it is so much lighter and the bling factor has reduced significantly.

It is also easier to admire the movement now.

However, someone initially mistook it for a Hublot...

#1,356 ·

My new to me 1803.

Reactions: qjet and schrop
#1,363 ·
Not quite High-end, but on the spectrum - hand engine turned subdial, hand engine turned 3/4 plate, hand engraved balance cock...some precious materials - rose gold subdial, rhodium finished dial and balance cock. Homerun by Jochen Benzinger

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Wrist Fashion accessory Hand Watch accessory

Attachments

#1,364 · (Edited)
Interesting brand, I will have to do more research on them. Wonder how many people you would ever run into with that brand on their wrist which beckons that the brand has more than a hair of exclusivity.

#1,372 ·
This is not mine unfortunately, but I got to see the Montblanc 1858 mono-pusher chrono LE yesterday. What an amazing movement.

Watch Fashion accessory Analog watch Material property Metal