WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#92 ·

Reactions: mpalmer
#93 ·

#94 ·

#95 ·

#96 ·

#97 ·

#99 ·
:p

^ Awesome pics, Amine! You are definitely the man... :-!
Thanks matey, goes straight to my heart :thanks
By the way, i just saw your pics on the Cafe :p try a dark grey strap with white stitches on that piece, i'm sure it will look even sharper, killer combo IMO |>

Reactions: VahnFanelle
#101 ·
I think this one's mid-range, but since someone defined Zenith as a high-end brand :-d ...

My favorite watch right now ... shall post a few of my El Primero when she arrives. Thanks for all the fabulous watches and great photographs, guys!

Reactions: njegos and abzack
#109 ·

Can i throw in this one? :)

#112 ·
Top notch timepieces and photography throughout the thread. It's Amine's Breguet that does it for me as well as that great shot of the three Omegas. Simply beautiful.

#113 ·

#114 ·
Thanks for sharing with us mortals .... you guys are in a completely different league.

Personally, I have always viewed IWC creme de la creme and am mighty proud and tickled that i actually have one. Checking this thread, though, it looks like IWC has still some growing to do before they can come out and play with the big dogs.

Another one that I consider high-end that probably doesn't make the cut here is the Sinn 956 Classic - I still regret that I wasn't able to buy one when they were available (new). And now they hardly ever come up for sale :-(

Hope it is okay to share the pic of the Sinn here - let me know if it is considered pollution or dilution of the thread and I will remove it:

RonB

PS - keep the pics coming |>

#118 ·
These two are just for you Amine....you keep taunting me with that Breguet...Well...I call foul :rodekaart

Why don't you try a little of your own medicine. ;-)
I would count these two as "high end"....just arrived this week. b-)

Best,
Rob
What ETA based movement is in this one :think:? i like it

hehehe :-d:-d just kidding mate, Huge Congrats on these 2 beauties :p:p

I have the same one as yours on order, awaiting for the Perpetual Calendar Datograph A.Lange to land first then closely followed by the PP Chrono, then we' ll be equal haha :-!

Hopefully soon ;-)

#122 ·
Congrats mate, two beautiful additions :p:-!