WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#1,652 ·
I'm not sure if UN is considered high-end but I'll post this:

Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

#1,658 ·

Sent from my Zeitwerk

#1,692 ·
Are you going to upgrade to the date version?

#1,660 ·
#1,671 ·
... here we go again...

Reactions: knightRider
#1,684 ·
+1

Sent from my Zeitwerk

#1,674 ·
Hello there,

Please, let’s not discuss that here, there are multiple threads on the topic already. If we don’t like the watch posted, let’s just move on and not comment on it, I love this thread and I love looking at all the eye candy, not discussions about what is accepted here and what isn’t.

Here is a picture of a Lange 1 moonphase during a visit of a boutique last month. I’m really loving it. And also a Jaquet Droz Moonphase with enamel dial just because (tried it on around the same time).
I’m still looking for the perfect dress watch.

All the best,
A.

Attachments

#1,675 ·
Hello there,

Please, let's not discuss that here, there are multiple threads on the topic already. If we don't like the watch posted, let's just move on and not comment on it, I love this thread and I love looking at all the eye candy, not discussions about what is accepted here and what isn't.

Here is a picture of a Lange 1 moonphase during a visit of a boutique last month. I'm really loving it. And also a Jaquet Droz Moonphase with enamel dial just because (tried it on around the same time).
I'm still looking for the perfect dress watch.

All the best,
A.
The phrase "I am like Switzerland on that topic" has never been more appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1,676 · (Edited)
“Can we all just get along.” Rodney King.

Reactions: knightRider