WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  smithj 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#1,686 ·

Sent from my Zeitwerk

#1,687 ·
Thanks, I'll take both.

Reactions: GOKKEN
#1,689 ·
Changed the strap to a navy blue color few weeks ago, I feel it changes the vibes nicely and blend perfectly with the watch [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

#1,694 ·
#1,698 ·
Hi, I just registered with watchuseek and I'd like to share my first post in this photo thread.

I am active under the same nickname in various fora for more than 10 years and I suppose you can tell from my selection of photos that I am a die hard Blancpain enthusiast.

I look forward to exploring this place and to any discussions with fellow watch enthusiasts.

Here are some of my favorite watches and photos, hope you enjoy ;-)

Fift Fathoms Ocean Commitment III...

Blue Turquoise Speedometer Electric blue Gauge

Bathyscaphe Sedna on green Nato...

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Leman Flyback Grande Date...

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

... and my holy grail, the Leman Flyback Split Second A'Toute Vitesse:

Analog watch Watch Clock Number Material property

Cheers
Henrik

#1,699 ·
Hi, I just registered with watchuseek and I'd like to share my first post in this photo thread.

I am active under the same nickname in various fora for more than 10 years and I suppose you can tell from my selection of photos that I am a die hard Blancpain enthusiast.

I look forward to exploring this place and to any discussions with fellow watch enthusiasts.

Here are some of my favorite watches and photos, hope you enjoy ;-)
Welcome home, shorty! :-d

Your pics and watches are gorgeous. Enjoy!

#1,713 ·
I am not sure if this is considered high-end. But this is my favourite watch at the moment and I can’t help but stare at it with joy whenever it’s on my wrist.

Attachments

#1,714 ·
I am not sure if this is considered high-end. But this is my favourite watch at the moment and I can't help but stare at it with joy whenever it's on my wrist.
Lol good joke. Is this the stainless steel version? Definitely not high end then :)

(For the sarcasm impaired, I'm kidding. It is hard to get more high end than Gronefeld)