WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#1,727 ·
I tried the 37mm 15450 but it is too dainty in my wrist. The 15202 39mm jumbo is beautiful very hard to get (and expensive). Anyway, I like chronos...the new 38mm chrono may be nice but will have a decent wait-list I am sure.. 41mm Chrono wears big but I think the strap helps with the size.

The Patek 5396r was beautiful but just a bit too formal for me and I found myself not wearing it much at all. Platinum perpetual or 5712 would be great... But good luck getting either for anywhere near the price of a 5396 :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

#1,734 ·
^^ Such a cool watch, I wanted that watch for a very long time but it wears too big on me. A very cool watch, but might fit better in the "Wearing This Today" thread.

#1,743 ·