WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  smithj 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#127 ·

#129 ·
I dont even need to tell you guys how absolutely awesome this thread is, and that too, only cuz your watches are just that much fabulous :p:p:p

but plz pardon my ignorance and tell me what watch is the secind watch of the guy who shared a breguet marine and IWC minute repeater in page 6 of this thread?...sorry I cant upload that pic cuz its size exceeds limit :)

#146 ·

#152 ·
In an effort to bring this amazing thread back to the top, here are a few:)

Keep em coming guys! This thread should be a perpetual sticky:p:p:p

#153 ·
Nuts, I don't have a dog for this race. My best watches are modified (albeit heavily) Eta's in my Cockpit and my Aquaracer. I'll be back in a year wit' sumpin'!!

By the way, a Rolex with a complication and in-house movement: would it qualify? Say the GMT - I believe it is a totally in-house mov't with a pretty original GMT mechanism.

Just curious, I don't have one, and have a few other pieces ahead of it on my to do list.

Also, what about a PP quartz? They have many quartz models, and a colleague of mine almost acquired one-- but she ended up getting one of the few women's autos they offer.

#159 ·
a poor photo but you get the idea...

Attachments

Reactions: mpalmer and Luis6