WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#1,773 ·
Love this one just because it is so different from any other watch I have ever owned... Bulgari Octo Finissimo. Ultra flat, platinum micro rotor, well finished in-house movement, Gerald Genta design, and, oh, my goodness, the bracelet is just fantastic. Works equally well with worn jeans Or a nice suit. The only other watch I own that can pull that off is my Explorer 114270, and that is decidedly more “classic”/less modern. This one’s a keeper. I even like it on the leather strap when it needs dressing up!

Attachments

#1,777 ·
Love this one just because it is so different from any other watch I have ever owned... Bulgari Octo Finissimo. Ultra flat, platinum micro rotor, well finished in-house movement, Gerald Genta design, and, oh, my goodness, the bracelet is just fantastic. Works equally well with worn jeans Or a nice suit. The only other watch I own that can pull that off is my Explorer 114270, and that is decidedly more "classic"/less modern. This one's a keeper. I even like it on the leather strap when it needs dressing up!
Love it. I tried one on recently and it wore like a dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1,815 ·
Fantastic looking watch !