WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

1M views 5K replies 859 participants last post by  Colombia 
#1 ·
Hey good folks, was wondering if it would be a good idea to start a thread like this showing all your magnificent hi-ends specimens be it single or group shots, i know some of you posted pics of their beauties on the WRUW threads or Roll Calls, but how about putting them all together in this section to let us all drool over and dream a bit :-!:-d

I'll start with some latest pics i've taken over last week, hope you'll enjoy my amateur work mates :thanks

See less See more
#165 ·
Great pieces!!

Here is some more candy.

It really is an amazing piece! And only 5 available for the Benelux and Scandinavia. Once we have received the custom Swiss Kubik watchwinder that will come with each of the five watches, I will do a decent photoshoot ;)

For now, you will have to do with these quickies:

#166 ·

#171 ·
Re: I am impressed!

#173 ·

Hey mate, yes that's the first one for 2010 :) i've posted a thread in regards to my new purchase on the public forum entitled "Hello from Germany with a new addition" you might like to check it out.

#175 ·

Hey mate, yes that's the first one for 2010 :) i've posted a thread in regards to my new purchase on the public forum entitled "Hello from Germany with a new addition" you might like to check it out.
Wasn't that the last one for 2010?

#174 ·

Steel...

#176 ·

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I was browsing and looking for an IWC Portuguese Chronograph Rose Gold for sale and I chanced upon this thread. Very nice collection from Amine and Donut I must say. My question is, what would you consider high-end as opposed to mid-range? Would the following criteria be considered high-end:

1. in-house movement
2. > U$ 20k
3. with complications
4. no steel (must be gold, platinum, etc.)
5. famous Swiss or German brand

Does this mean Rolex and Omega would not have high-end watches? What's the entry level high-end watch for IWC? Would the entry level Lange and Sohne be considered high-end already?

Amine and Donut have tough acts to follow. I don't have anything close but I hope someday I will. As a contribution, let me give you the link below which I got from another forum I'm a member of:

http://alang.watchprosite.com/show-forumpost/fi-10/pi-3516926/ti-567991/s-0/

Enjoy the eye candies!

#177 ·

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I was browsing and looking for an IWC Portuguese Chronograph Rose Gold for sale and I chanced upon this thread. Very nice collection from Amine and Donut I must say. My question is, what would you consider high-end as opposed to mid-range? Would the following criteria be considered high-end:

1. in-house movement
2. > U$ 20k
3. with complications
4. no steel (must be gold, platinum, etc.)
5. famous Swiss or German brand

Does this mean Rolex and Omega would not have high-end watches? What's the entry level high-end watch for IWC? Would the entry level Lange and Sohne be considered high-end already?

Amine and Donut have tough acts to follow. I don't have anything close but I hope someday I will. As a contribution, let me give you the link below which I got from another forum I'm a member of:

http://alang.watchprosite.com/show-forumpost/fi-10/pi-3516926/ti-567991/s-0/

Enjoy the eye candies!
Welcome and there is a special thread for your suggestion/question: https://www.watchuseek.com/f381/defining-high-end-watch-333800.html

#181 ·
A while back I posted some bad cell phone pics of my Milus. It's going to the sales forum soon, so I took some updated photos. The photos aren't pro-caliber like some others on this thread, and I apologize for the dust (winter + dry air = too much dust).

#185 · (Edited)
Hi guys, very nice pictures of wonderful watches !!!!! I enjoy surfing this thread.

Amine, I understand you are a "PRO", so I am sure my new Baby won't leave you "cold"......I just received it yesterday.
UN Maxi Skeleton Red Gold 45mm. What a piece......

Cheers, Phil.

Attachments

#186 ·
Hi guys, very nice pictures of wonderful watches !!!!! I enjoy surfing this thread.

Amine, I understand you are a "PRO", so I am sure my new Baby won't leave you "cold"......I just received it yesterday. UN Maxi Squeleton Red Gold 45mm. What a piece......

Cheers, Phil.
Congrats on a stunning specimen my friend, i've been thinking to add a skeleton timepiece to my collection since a while, after reading your post i'm telling myself it's about time to make this happen :)

Cheers,

#188 ·
To celebrate the birth of my son, I bought him a new watch. Since he is too young to wear it, I will take good care of it untill he is 18 :-d

I could get my hands on probably one of the last brand new IWC Ingenieur's (IW322701). I couldn't resist. This watch has been high on my wishlist for a long time and this was the moment ;)

Here are some pics:

Together with it's brother:

My IWC Ingenieurs (IW323301 and IW322701 by dimervansanten, on Flickr

The obligatory wrist shot:

My IWC Ingenieurs (IW323301 and IW322701 by dimervansanten, on Flickr

The amazing finishing on the case:

My IWC Ingenieur IW322701 by dimervansanten, on Flickr

The logo:

IW322701 dial by dimervansanten, on Flickr

Ingenieur:

IW322701 dial by dimervansanten, on Flickr

The Ingy on a Formula 1 Jordan rim: