WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New Audemars Piguet ROO

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  TormonRN 
#1 ·
After selling my AP Panda I've been waiting for AP to release a new LE of the Offshore collection for a few months but grew impatient. I narrowed my selection down to either the stainless or the forged carbon but ultimately decided to pull the trigger on the 26400so and it just arrived. Excuse the android pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That watch looks far better on your wrist than it does/would on mine. I applaud your decision to go with a version having baton markers; they make all the difference in the world to me when faced with a choice between lopped off numbers and batons.

Great watch. Enjoy.

All the best.

#4 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. I agree, usually those with larger wrists can pull off these "over-sized" sports watches better compared to a smaller wrist. The watch is quite sharp, both literally and figuratively. I'm very happy with this purchase and like it over the Panda by a fair margin. Though the case by the pushers have some sharp edges to them and scratch me once in awhile. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon, but for now I'll continue to enjoy the honeymoon period

#12 ·
Absolutely beautiful, you made the right choice! Wear it in good health!

#13 ·
That is gorgeous, congrats! How big is your wrist?
I'm looking to acquire a panda. Yours is def substantially larger than I pictured.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.