WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Tag Heuer Carrera Tourbillion

879 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  mpalmer 
#1 ·
At 16-20k for a tag are you guys considering this a high end watch even though it seems this brand does not get any respect? I like the design actually but I may be in the minority

See less See more
#4 ·
A tourbillon that passes COSC certification is high end, regardless of brand on the dial IMO. I'll give them respect for what they've done, although the size and styling of the watch are not in the least bit appealing to me. Honestly stuff like this excites me much more than another $300k mega watch that I know I could never afford.

#6 ·
I like the design. And to be honest I've never seen a swiss tourbillion at this price range. But further looking at the watch. The brush metal look, at the refinement of the case. I must say I've also never seen a 20k watch with such unrefined case and detail. The clutter and design might be their theme. But it's no excuse for a 20k watch to have so much machine work and no polishing whatsoever.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

#8 ·
I like the complication at the price point. I dislike the styling of this one. If you check around, you will see there are other Swiss tourbillon options that can be had for 15k-20k in terms of street price...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.