WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Wearing this today...

771K views 4K replies 616 participants last post by  Techniec 
#1 ·
Is this the appropriate forum, or should it be in Independents ?

What is everyone else wearing today ?

Cheers,
Rob

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous watch, Rob!!

It definitely fits like a 'T' in this forum (would belong in the Independents too). You do know what I'm wearing ;-)

#3 ·
And me with this today

#11 ·
#13 ·
:p :p :p i wonder when mine will arrive, i start getting pissed at my A.D :-|

Reactions: exog37
#15 ·
Lange for Wednesday

#19 ·
Thanks for the kind words....Yes it was a bad joke....I should just stay
well enough away from that...tody is a Vacheron Constantin Malte Chrono
in WG that I definitely believe is a nice piece.....Have a great day.....

PS...if there are any Waters or Floyd fans....see "The Wall" tour if you
have a chance.....went last night it was absolutely amazing, going again
Saturday night. :-!

#20 ·
Such a gorgeous piece Rob :p you're a lucky Boy :-!

This one for today

#24 ·
Something understated for Friday

#28 ·
I love this Watch-off guys! Keep it coming:p:p:p

#29 ·
This for Saturday

#32 ·
Sunday's watch

#33 ·
Bringing this thread back to life cause i simply cant get enough of Donut and Amine's pieces *DROOLING*

Hope thats ok with Amine

#37 ·
Bringing this thread back to life cause i simply cant get enough of Donut and Amine's pieces *DROOLING*

Hope thats ok with Amine
With great pleasure my friend :)

Today's office watch:

#34 ·
I wanna play!

#40 ·
The 1815 Chrono Flyback doesn't exist in platinum if i'm not mistaken, it is its sibling the Datograph which comes in a platinum version, if this is what you meant then yes i've considered that model quite a few times because of its look (black dial with white/silver subdials) and the added date feature, however when i strapped it on my wrist i felt the heaviness of the metal (and the case sits also high) and was sure it won't be a comfy daily wearer so i skipped it and bought the 1815 instead which looks more balanced to my eyes and which exhibit the same beauty of movement found in the Datograph. The Datograph imo is the king of chronographs and i wouldn't adding it to my little collection just for collection purpose as i'm still sure it won't get proper wrist time if i decide to pull the trigger now.

Reactions: AbuKalb93
#44 ·
Time, is a tricky thing to count on. Right now it looks like the logical choice for a perpetual + Chrono complication is Patek 5970. After all the Perpetual+Chrono is something Patek has in spades over other brands. But since the 5970 has a Lemania base movement I wouldn't be surprised if Patek comes back and uses the movement of the now discontinued 5960 on a new perpetual Chrono soon.

Lange Dato-Perpetual is also a marvelous piece all in house movement but in time when Lange comes with is own and get the recognition that deserves, then things will go different.

Like I said time can be tricky
Cheers! :-!