WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Wearing this today...

771K views 4K replies 616 participants last post by  Techniec 
#1 ·
Is this the appropriate forum, or should it be in Independents ?

What is everyone else wearing today ?

Cheers,
Rob

See less See more
#84 ·
I wanna play with the big dogs too!!

#86 ·
Lange today:

Vacheron tonight:

#87 ·
Vacheron...

#92 ·
Wearing this today

#105 ·
Reactions: exog37
#100 ·
Re: Regulateur

Yes, I also own a Timemaster Automatic and I use to own a Chronoscope.

The quarter repeater is a handsome watch. It is fairly thick because it houses a reworked 1970s Enicar 165 (The Chronoscope did as well above but was modified to regulateur format with column wheel chronograph seconds) with a Depras Dubuis repeater module stacked on top.

Do you own any other Chronoswiss? I am intrigued by some of their offerings. I was considering the quarter repeater at one point

#104 ·
Bought this on a whim yesterday, decided to wear it for dinner tonight. Amazingly enough, I ditched the Vacheron Constantin Tourbillon last minute to wear this one to dinner tonight...

#110 ·
Tourneau Jump Hour. I am going to do a writeup with macro pics on the General forum. After owning it for nearly two weeks, I am hereby ready to make the following statement: It is the single most accurate mechanical timepiece that has ever been strapped around my wrist. And having strapped on Patek, Lange, Breguet, Audemars, Vacheron, Rolex, Piaget, Cartier, Zenith, Braun, Longines, Chronoswiss, Franc, Girard, Jaeger, Roger, etc….that is saying something…

#114 ·
Breguet Tradition today…

#117 ·
Patek 5960P

And still my favorite wrist shot that I've ever taken: