WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Wearing this today...

771K views 4K replies 616 participants last post by  Techniec 
#1 ·
Is this the appropriate forum, or should it be in Independents ?

What is everyone else wearing today ?

Cheers,
Rob

See less See more
#310 ·
Who says you need to have 8 Journe pieces to be a fan...I think I do a good job at my age and Bleu.
Im not even obsessed haha...*sweats laughing*
Nice collection of goodies!! :)
And with any age one is very fortunate to be able to own a wonderful piece like yours!!

What is exactly within the book is it also for sale?

#311 ·
Thanks!!!

Its a book about Journe's collection of pocket watches. He had an exhibit a couple years back displaying them. The book is a very limited, rare piece that is discontinued and was only obtainable via boutiques and close retailers, if one is lucky enough.

Next to that is the private collection catalogue and then the current collection catalogue (courtesy of my AD)...then a notebook and then a pocket square, mousepad and box that Journe uses to sometimes return pieces from factory

Reactions: davidtsee and Bidle
#327 ·
From what I hear, I expect it and could not care any less. He's got a mixed personality and im only interested in his mind and watches...im not there to be his friend lol I just admire his passion and pursuit. If hes nice then awesome! If hes an .... then ill expect it and still like his watches. No one is perfect mate.

#334 ·
Patek 5960P. Wow, my first post in a while!

#337 ·
I think the Jumbo is the most iconic AP ever. If one is a purist, then no exception. My only problem is it looked funny on my wrist lol. Oh and the price...

Reactions: drhr