WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Your favorite all time blue dial HE watches

20K views 112 replies 82 participants last post by  Pun 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets see what is out there.

Blue dial watches seem to me one of the most versatile watches on the market. It showcases a phenomenal balance between casual and classy at the same time.

Here are my top 2 :

1) A Lange 1815 (36mm, manual wind, 45hr power reserve)

If this watch didn't have the 6 cut off by the subdial, it would've been IMO one of the best looking watches. I believe it now discontinued by A. Lange.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

2) Ulysse Nardin Classico (40mm, self-winding with 48h power reserve) :

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

(credits to monochrome)

Watch Analog watch Blue Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Strap Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Long live the blue !

See less See more
#37 ·
Perhaps my favorite thing about the watch is that the numbers are all the same radially out from the center. (I.e. the lower half of the dial doesn't have the number "flipped" just to make them upright when you're looking at the watch.)

I've always thought that this arrangement, or having all the numbers vertical (not radially aligned) were the only two good ways to use numerals of any type.

And I'm sure I'm in the great minority, but I think I'd rather the 7 and 8 were the same size as the other numbers, even though they have to be cut off by the seconds sub-dial.

#51 ·
I love that watch a totally inordinate amount.

#55 ·
I love that one, but something about the "Legacy Machine" font bugs me. By itself, it's terrific; But as part of the style of that watch, it seems out of place. Still, if I could afford it, that wouldn't be a problem.

#54 ·
I only have one watch with a blue dial. I am very fond of it.

Reactions: Monad and dbostedo
#61 ·
Was doing some 'research' on the 15202/15300 & came upon this thread...thought I'd leave this here:

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

#65 · (Edited)
I believe that it will be pretty tough to beat this Funky Blue fumé dial Venturer Small Seconds XL by H. Moser & Cie, if we were to talk about the best blue dials out there.

Watch Analog watch Blue Strap Watch accessory

Suit Tie Formal wear Footwear White-collar worker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.