Ingersoll Mickey Mouse 30s Collection

Thread: Ingersoll Mickey Mouse 30s Collection

Ingersoll Mickey Mouse 30s Collection

Spotted some new Ingersoll Mickey Mouse re-issue watches on ebay and did a bit of googling, came up with this:

Press release
    https://www.disneyconsumerproducts.c...ss_room_all_UK

Pictures on facebook
    Ingersoll Mickey Mouse 30s Collection | Facebook

They look interesting.

Re: Ingersoll Mickey Mouse 30s Collection

Well here it is and I think it is the nicest reproduction yet. The weathered stainless steel case has a nice aged look to it. Pity they didn't give the dial more of an aged look. I am so glad they didn't decide to make it larger. The strap is really soft and comfortable although on the small side as it is on the second to last hole on my 6.5" wrist. The 17 Jewel chinese non hacking movement has a good solid feel while winding and sounds like it's ticking about 21,600 BPH.

I like the reissue but so far its not on sale anywhere. Even Ingersoll doesn't list it on its website!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the Squirrel View Post
    Well here it is and I think it is the nicest reproduction yet. The weathered stainless steel case has a nice aged look to it. Pity they didn't give the dial more of an aged look. I am so glad they didn't decide to make it larger. The strap is really soft and comfortable although on the small side as it is on the second to last hole on my 6.5" wrist. The 17 Jewel chinese non hacking movement has a good solid feel while winding and sounds like it's ticking about 21,600 BPH.

hi,
    i f say honestly i really love this watch. my child will really gonna love it. where i can get this watches?

Andy, I would like your permission to copy this "Comparison" photo and use it along with some of my photos in another forum for information description. If not I'll understand completely. Thanks for your time to read this

Thread Information