On the deployant clasps for Breitling bracelets, I have had to adjust at least 1 out of 5 to ensure proper closure/release. On these bracelets, the curved "T' piece (the one with "BREITLING" engraved on it) can be carefully adjusted with two forefingers and thumb while holding the rest of the clasp between thumb and forefinger of the opposite hand. Squeezing the two forefingers and thumb together from either side of the curved piece will either shorten or lengthen the piece very, very slightly. Because the piece you are adjusting is quite stiff it doesn't really feel like you are making any difference in the "curve" (hence length) of the piece but you are. Repeated closing and opening of the clasp will bear this out. The "T" will then snap into and out of its receptacle with a different feel of "stiffness". It goes without saying that caution is in order here but the procedure does work I assure you. For your strap deployant clasp, using the same procedure will adjust the closing/opening "stiffness" of the clasp cover over the bar for capture/release. I made this adjustment on my Mom's watch (below) and it worked just fine. Again, be careful and work slowly...
Cheers,
Ron