WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What Orient You Wearing Today

2M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Russ1965 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought I would start something I have not seen done here, what Orient are you wearing today...........b-)

XL on a Gray NATO.

Attachments

See less See more
#3,864 ·
I have this watch for almost a year now. Love everything about the watch but the only setback us the crystal. It scratches easily and I've replaced it twice already. I owned a Seiko Orange monster before and Seiko hardlex crystal is IMO way tougher than Orient mineral harden crystal. I kinda disappointed coz I flipped the Seiko for this Mako. Now I'm thinking of flipping it and revert to Seiko for a diver instead. I know I can replace the crystal with a sapphire but it's almost half the price of a new Mako. Unfortunately, the new Mako with sapphire crystal is not available here where I lived. Singapore. Sigh....

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

#17 ·
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

The small one on the left...LOL.

#22 ·
I just picked this one up. Probably will swap out the band for leather. Any suggestions on color and type would be welcome.

View attachment 766718
Orient Star Clubman Chrono...The one on my list if I ever can afford and justify.. Although the earlier model in baby blue would be the one I would try to obtain..