Hi all,

recently bought a used MTG-500 with 2349 module, still looking great, everything working perfect, except the Telememo function. Not that I'd ever use it but being a OCD self-proclaimed WIS I just want it to work like it should.

Problem is: when in Telememo mode it says 17 slots available (out of 20), but no data visible. So I cleared all data, that's when the digital part got a full reset. Had to enter time, date, DST, Home City etc from scratch. There was no effect on the analog part. Then when trying to enter data I noticed the D button not working immediately, had to push B first in order to enter data using D button. After storing the (test) data the module had reset again, back to square one...

Did a google search, as well as an advanced search here, but came up with nothing...

So the big question is: does the module have a malfunction, did somebody at some point 'forgot' a spring while changing battery (well known issue) or is it simply time for a battery change? I have no clue how long it's been running on current battery and none of my other G's have reached a point where battery is running out, so I wouldn't really know the tell-tale signs for every single module.

Any help, hints, suggestions are highly appreciated, thanks in advance!