1. First of all , you need a DW-6600/6900,
2. Search the internet for your favourite logo
3. Print it on a sheet of clear plastic , the one used for light projectors works best, the dimensions of your logo should be : 21mm wide and 18 mm high
4. Open your watch and take out the module
5. Remove the metal things that hold down the LCD
6. Take out the LCD
7. Lift the light panel and take it out
8.Put the light panel under the sheet of plastic with your logo on it and with a marker write the shape of the light so you will know what shape to cut your logo so it will fit perfectly, the loght will have a little thing sticking out of it , that is the contact with the motherboard so DO NOT include that when you make the stensil for your logo just make a straight line .
9. Cut your logo .
10. Put the logo in the module
11. Put the light over it
12. Put the LCD back in place
13. Put the metal things back on the LCD and tight them so that the digits appear bak on the display.
14. Test the light
15. Put the watch back togheder and enjoy your new one of a kind G-SHOCK
Here are some photos to help you in this process , some of them are borowed from another thread, I hope nobody minds ! If after this you still have any questions, ask here and I will respond you , and if you do a custom light plase post a picture here so that we all can see it !