I thought I would demonstrate how I go about changing my 2254's bracelet with the Bergeon 6825 pliers. It is quite easy once you do it a couple of times. I have found the way I am going to show you works best for me, although you may feel comfortable doing it another way.
Attaching the bracelet
1) First, I put the spring bar in the bracelet.......
2) Then lay the bracelet on the lugs.
3) Now I place the forks from the Bergeon pliers onto the spring bars while holding the bracelet in position.
4) Next I squeeze the pliers and gently press down while still holding the bracelet with my other hand....and voila!
Removing the bracelet (twice as easy )
1) I grip the bracelet where it meets the lugs so it is easy to remove when the spring bars have been retracted from the lugs.
2) Position the pliers....
3) and while squeezing the pliers, gently pull the bracelet by applying pressure away from the lugs.
Well there it is. I hope this was helpful. You can buy the Bergeon 6825 pliers from Ofrei.com for about $116 USD.