BASELWORLD 2013 Bathyscaphe 100GMT - Page 5
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: BASELWORLD 2013 Bathyscaphe 100GMT

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re: BASELWORLD 2013 Bathyscaphe 100GMT

Quote Originally Posted by bstadt6 View Post
    That's the one! I emailed Aquadive last night specifically asking when the blue/orange models would be available (and for how long) for pre-order before seeing these threads. The response I received this morning indicated they were already available with a link to the site. Maybe I'm missing something but I still don't see the orange or blue models.
    For anyone else that may have been interested in the blue or black with orange GMT model I did get an updated email indicating they probably won't be available this year or offered for pre-order. I hope they are eventually released and I'm still in the market next year.

Aquadive & Dive Watch Forum Moderator arutlosjr11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bstadt6 View Post
    For anyone else that may have been interested in the blue or black with orange GMT model I did get an updated email indicating they probably won't be available this year or offered for pre-order. I hope they are eventually released and I'm still in the market next year.
    That is correct. The yellow is the only one available now for pre-order and pre-order pricing.
    "My GREATEST FEAR is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them."

Ariel S. -

Aquadive forum moderator W. C. Bartlett's Avatar

I am amazed at the build quality of the newly introduced Aquadive GMT and in keeping with the tradition of a true vintage watch. I would like to hear your thoughts on Aquadive's new GMT.

Quote Originally Posted by arutlosjr11 View Post
    Sunk as well.
    Thirded. Sunk-a-saurus Rex.

I know Summer has just started - and we are still quite a ways away from the scheduled Fall deliverability, but has anyone seen any new news or inside scoop on the GMT? Any sighting of a prototypes or additional pictures?

Thanks,

Rob.

Sponsor / Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    I know Summer has just started - and we are still quite a ways away from the scheduled Fall deliverability, but has anyone seen any new news or inside scoop on the GMT? Any sighting of a prototypes or additional pictures?

Thanks,

Rob.
    Hi Rob, here is the latest update I received from Aquadive;

the cases were machined in-house a few weeks ago, they were then brushed and polished and went through quality control, only the best pieces that match Aquadive's quality have been prepared to receive the dial and movement, the dials are currently in the works by Switzerland's top dial manufacturers, they manufacture dials for high end Swiss brands, they are very busy as you can imagine and quoted Aquadive an ETA for mid September. Once the dials arrive, assembling will begin.

kind regards
    Aquadive forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadive mod2 View Post

the cases were machined in-house a few weeks ago, they were then brushed and polished and went through quality control, only the best pieces that match Aquadive's quality have been prepared to receive the dial and movement, the dials are currently in the works by Switzerland's top dial manufacturers, they manufacture dials for high end Swiss brands, they are very busy as you can imagine and quoted Aquadive an ETA for mid September. Once the dials arrive, assembling will begin.

kind regards
    Aquadive forum moderator
    Thanks for update

Any word on the final color choices?

DLC version?

Will the 24hr hand be lumed?

Any chance of a BS300GMT?

TIA

Cheers
    Shannon
    My Seiko's

SBDB001 SD600M, SBDX001 Marine Master, SBDX011 Emperor Tuna, SBBN011 Darth Tuna, S23611J1 Golden Tuna, H558-5009 Arnie, 6105-8110 , 6309-7049, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI

Aquadive: BS300 #39/500
    Aquadive: BS300 DLC #76/500

Casio: ProTrek 2500-A1

WantHidden Content

Seiko SBDX019, Sinn- T1, Oris- Big Crown Pro Pilot GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadive mod2 View Post

kind regards
    Aquadive forum moderator
    Excellent! Very much looking forward to seeing this one in the flesh!

Sponsor / Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Spring-Diver View Post
    Thanks for update

Any word on the final color choices?

DLC version?

Will the 24hr hand be lumed?

Any chance of a BS300GMT?

TIA

Cheers
    Shannon

Hi Shannon, please see below

Any word on the final color choices? Aquadive will try to accommodate different color designs, ETAs will be published on the forum

DLC version? yes

Will the 24hr hand be lumed? Not possible due to the design, all options were considered before the design was announced, any filling of the GMT hand spoiled the design

Any chance of a BS300GMT? possible, but not in 2013

kind regards
    Aquadive forum moderator
    Spring-Diver likes this.

Aquadive & Dive Watch Forum Moderator arutlosjr11's Avatar

Great update.

Sent from my iPhone
    "My GREATEST FEAR is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them."

Ariel S. -

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information